★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Bliss

07-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Bliss

Price $0.99/59p

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=307183305&mt=8

Play well, do good! Hours of captivating fun with this scintillating shape and color matching puzzle. Enjoy Zen-inspired levels, infinite board combinations, mod designs, hip music and mesmerizing gameplay. PLUS experience the bonus play of Bliss Mode!

To learn more about Bliss, please visit www.MobileDeluxe.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT PLAYERS ARE SAYING:

“FINALLY A GOOD REASON TO PLAY GAMES! GREAT IDEA!” - Laurie Alberty

“This is one of the most addictive games I’ve ever played...” - Jhenny B Favelus
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DELUXE FEATURES:

- EFFORTLESS PLAY: With just one finger you can easily rotate, move and slide your pieces.

- OUTSTANDING DESIGNS: Soothing colors and modern graphics meet simple and addictive gameplay.

- RE-PLAYABLE: Countless repeats, lifetime scoring and nearly 10,000 unique game boards.

- BLISS MODE: Fill the Mood Bar and experience a compelling shift in perspective with striking colors, beautiful music and double the points.

07-03-2009, 05:15 PM
But what do you do?

Match 3?
07-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Here is a review link to IGN. I don't necessarily agree with everything they say, but it gives one a better sense of the game perhaps.

Biggest kudo seems to be that the game supports breast cancer research, which is laudable.

Link

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
07-03-2009, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Here is a review link to IGN. I don't necessarily agree with everything they say, but it gives one a better sense of the game perhaps.

Biggest kudo seems to be that the game supports breast cancer research, which is laudable.

Link
It supports breast cancer yet it's called bliss. That's... kinda ironic.
07-03-2009, 06:09 PM
Good cause but the way this is handled is not something I am comfortable with anyway. I'll pass.
02-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Free!

[EPIC SIGNATURE] shumby [/EPIC SIGNATURE]