★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Eat the Whistle (by ggsoft.org) [Universal]

02-07-2013, 03:47 PM
#1
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Genova, Italy
Posts: 8
Eat the Whistle (by ggsoft.org) [Universal]

.-.-.-.-.

. . . . .

YouTube: video

I'm posting this here since I think that iPad is the best platform where to play my game, here are a few promotional codes:

P79WNF9PLAYY
MF3JFPMR433W
N73YAF6RL47K

... please if you get a free code write something about about the game in this post, I'm interested in improving it

Last edited by gg74; 02-24-2013 at 07:57 AM.
02-07-2013, 04:00 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,454
MF3JFPMR433W thank you

Game Center: sink_or_swim

02-07-2013, 04:01 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Area 51
Posts: 2,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg74 View Post
.-.-.-.-.


. . . . .

I'm posting this here since I think that iPad is the best platform where to play my game, here are a few promotional codes:

P79WNF9PLAYY
MF3JFPMR433W
N73YAF6RL47K

... please if you get a free code write something about about the game in this post, I'm interested in improving it
Got N73YAF6RL47K I'm in the middle of reinstalling 64GB of apps so I'll try to get feedback when I'm done
02-07-2013, 04:14 PM
#4
Joined: May 2011
Location: paris (yeah, the one in france)
Posts: 420
Missed it. A shame.
02-07-2013, 04:47 PM
#5
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,148
Looks like the menus, font, sound effects, and even the sprites themselves were lifted straight from Sensi, which hardly inspires confidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psiufoxx View Post
Missed it. A shame.
Can't be that much of a shame if it's not worth a buck to you. Or is this just more covert promo code begging?
02-07-2013, 04:50 PM
#6
Joined: May 2011
Location: paris (yeah, the one in france)
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Can't be that much of a shame if it's not worth a buck to you. Or is this just more covert promo code begging?
Yerp. A small shame. Probably not something I'd buy straight out
02-08-2013, 09:15 AM
#7
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Genova, Italy
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Looks like the menus, font, sound effects, and even the sprites themselves were lifted straight from Sensi, which hardly inspires confidence.
Maybe you do not remember sensible, the style is similar, but there is NOTHING ripped/copied, here is the SWOS menu as reference:



And here is a gaming action:



Anyway the target of my game is the nostalgic player that likes retro-gaming, obviously there is no way I can compete with FIFA or PES, but it CAN compete with SWOS or Kick Off 2 that (in my knowledge) are not available on the iOS platform

PS: Looking at the arcade leaderboard results there is still no one that has won the arcade challenge...

Last edited by gg74; 02-08-2013 at 09:17 AM.
02-09-2013, 02:44 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 551
feedback?
02-24-2013, 07:59 AM
#9
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Genova, Italy
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peewhy View Post
feedback?
As the quote of Peewhy says, I'd like some feedbacks I've just added to the post a movie style trailer for the game, here I'm adding also two more free promo codes:

EJYTMWHEEARX
E7WK9NTR6YT3

PS: Anyone knows how to make the video "embedded" and not a link?
02-24-2013, 08:38 AM
#10
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 731
E7WK9NTR6YT3 taken. Thanks!!