★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The popular mobile game Tower of Saviors and the household Pili Puppet Drama announce their crossover! The classic characters from Pili are setting foot in the Realm, bringing the Summoners a series of celebration events of a whole new, unforgettable experience!

Qi Tian Di steps into the Realm to snatch the mighty elemental power. Su Huan Jen and his courageous confidantes swear to save the Realm from Qi Tian Dis ambition without hesitating. Head of the Slaughterland Ji Wu Wang chases after his enemies to the Realm, only to be ambushed by a mysterious man and caught in a battle of life and death. What awaits them is about to unfold..

.The Realm has become a battlefield. The Spiritual Beasts realize containing the Dementing Genes is the only way to stay conscious. Otherwise, they will lose their power to defend their home against the demon soldiers. These beasts are masters of elemental power techniques. Will they be able to defeat the army? In the Heaven, Primal Greek Gods find out the secret of the Realm and unlock their Amelioration power. Now they are fighting for their faith!

In the 13.4 version, a brand new story mode is added. The Summoners will get to know more about the Pili Masters stories. In addition, the Guild system is receiving a new feature for the Gold usage. Good news for all guild members! An enhancement update for the Arena is making sure all Summoners enjoy it fair and square. The cumulative login rewards are enriched to make your journey even smoother! Play now to experience ore system enhancements and new designs!

In Tower of Saviors, you, known as the Summoner, are our new hope. You must change the chaotic world to a better place. Dissolve Runestones to defeat monsters and claim mythological monsters as your allies. Engage yourself in over 600 battles!

Tower of Saviors is free-to-play! Summoners have the option to purchase Diamonds for summoning new monsters in the Seal, restore stamina and expand the inventory.

Join us. Bring an end to this ever-lasting war!

Official Facebook Fan Page: http://www.fb.com/tos.zh
Official Instagram: http://instagram.com/tos_zh

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

01-31-2013, 05:24 PM
So a clone of puzzle and dragons that's FREE is out now for 3.99. Bet this will sale well.....lol

01-31-2013, 05:58 PM
Wtf? Another one of these?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-31-2013, 06:31 PM
Damn why does the art on these have to always be so catchy it's the only thing that plugs me and to these damn games

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
01-31-2013, 06:47 PM
Hmmm if i remember correctly wasn't this gonna launch as a Freemium game? might be mistaking it for a similar game...
01-31-2013, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Splash View Post
Hmmm if i remember correctly wasn't this gonna launch as a Freemium game? might be mistaking it for a similar game...
No your right it was suppose to be free for a "limited" time.
01-31-2013, 07:10 PM
Umm, yeah, these are starting to be a dime a dozen. For $4, it's gotta really be impressively better than the other ones to get my time of day.
01-31-2013, 07:58 PM
It's kind of funny though. Almost like they started building their clone when all the others were started, but since they took longer to code theirs they feel they are owed more for their time. Another one will pop up next month and the developers of that clone will want $6. Lol, sometimes...
01-31-2013, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
So a clone of puzzle and dragons that's FREE is out now for 3.99. Bet this will sale well.....lol
It will be free tommorrow.
01-31-2013, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the info Grey!