★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cover Orange 2 (by FDG Entertainment)

05-07-2013, 11:11 AM
Cover Orange 2 (by FDG Entertainment)

Cover Orange is finally getting a sequel! Check out these first screenshots:

#Universal iPhone and iPad, Launches soon!
Stay tuned for more information.

FIRST VIDEO is up!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter

Last edited by Future777; 05-17-2013 at 11:18 AM.
05-07-2013, 03:45 PM
I'll pm you my credit card details and you can take what you want!!!!

Seriously though, fantastic news. When can we expect to see this in the App Store?

05-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2funk View Post
When can we expect to see this in the App Store?
Yes, I'm curious as to around what timeframe it would be available. I loved the original Cover Orange, I've been looking for another good puzzler to be released.
05-07-2013, 11:31 PM
Thank you @MarkyMarc and @Back2funk
The game will release sometime next month.

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
05-17-2013, 11:18 AM
First Video: Let's Play Cover Orange 2

FIRST VIDEO is up!

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
05-19-2013, 12:09 PM
Looking forward to CO2 ... looks great
05-20-2013, 02:40 AM
Hey, awesome! Good to see you put some new ideas into the game. What's with the stars?
06-08-2013, 02:15 AM
From FDG:

Cover Orange 2 will hit the App Store on June 20th! Get ready to save those oranges from the nasty acid rain.

Cover Orange High Score Lists http://home.kpn.nl/smit0399/pantsjo.htm
06-08-2013, 04:08 PM
Can't wait!
06-11-2013, 11:24 AM
Price?

gameplay looks stunning like first one- what will price be?
June 20th release, right?
So in this one you can choose where you place the orange unlike in first one..why was this changed? will it make it more challenging?
Also, i like that you can customize your character, but what with the hidden stars?
Does it contain 200 levels? and will, like the original, this one be updated with new levels?
Hope you get to respond to my questions and am looking forward to this games release
Thanks FDG!