★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Games Similar to Ratchet & Clank?

07-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Games Similar to Ratchet & Clank?

Are there any games similar to Ratchet & Clank in the App Store? I've kinda been craving a game of that sort. xD

Currently Playing:Monster Dash, Ninjump, Monorace, Run!, Flying Discs, Bejeweled 2, Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Moto X Mayhem, Zombie Escape

Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 Twitter contest!
07-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Real Racing.

07-03-2009, 06:00 PM
^ Random_Guy lives true to his name ^

Meh, I wish. Platformers are hard to perfect on the platform, along with the low expected price-tags that keep games from exceeding $10. A game like this would take at least something around $20, and I really doubt people would be willing to spend that much dough after getting "Sims 3" (in quotes, since it was such a watered-down experience) for half that.
07-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
^ Random_Guy lives true to his name ^

Meh, I wish. Platformers are hard to perfect on the platform, along with the low expected price-tags that keep games from exceeding $10. A game like this would take at least something around $20, and I really doubt people would be willing to spend that much dough after getting "Sims 3" (in quotes, since it was such a watered-down experience) for half that.
I'd be willing to pay $20 for Ratchet and Clank on the iPhone, it's Sony's greatest video game franchise. But closest thing I've seen to Ratchet and Clank is http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=314767644&mt=8 I wish there was a Ratchet and Clank...

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
07-03-2009, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post
Are there any games similar to Ratchet & Clank in the App Store? I've kinda been craving a game of that sort. xD
there is one. but i cant remember the name at the moment
07-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Otto matic?
05-23-2011, 02:44 AM
3D action adventure

Sherman the Alaskan Cow 3D action adventure will be coming to the iphone at the end of this year.

Our inspirations are Ratchet and Clank, Ty Tasmanian Tiger, Sly Cooper, Jack and Daxter, and of course the Super Mario series. Those are our favorite games that we grew up with and that's where are inspirations are from.

Here's are WIP video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Let us know what you want to see in our game and what part of those games do you like. Maybe we can incorporate it or make it even better

you can always see the latest news, concepts, and screen shots on our facebook fan site:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/She...420261?sk=info
05-23-2011, 02:47 AM
And, it will only be 99cents. We don't believe in over pricing for fans ^_^
05-23-2011, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermantheAlaskanCow View Post
Let us know what you want to see in our game and what part of those games do you like. Maybe we can incorporate it or make it even better
I liked the wrench, the shiny bolts, and the sound of collecting bolts. Most importantly, I liked the RYNO.
I want to see a WRENCH!!! the shiny BOLTS!!! and the sound of collecting bolts!!! Most importantly, I want RYNO!!!
05-23-2011, 07:35 AM
Interesting game in Sherman the Alaskan Cow. I do see parts relative to R&C but I'm still like the others and wished the actual game of R&C would be seen on iOS devices. I'm really a big fan and played every game since they launched the title.
Not sure how plausible making a game for iOS is but certainly something in hopes of in the future. Lets not foget Jak and Daxter along with Sly Cooper would be great too and at the least could see him as a platform type game.