★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Master Jumperton out now! Promo Code Giveaway!

07-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Master Jumperton out now! Promo Code Giveaway!

Hi all,

I'm happy to say that Master Jumperton is now available in the app store! You're a sharply dressed ball of orange, tryin to make it as high as you can!

This is a great little timewaster game, in the vein of games like papijump and doodle jump. We've got a ton of great options for taking the simple starting mechanic and expanding on it. Like all Homemade Series games, the price is only $0.99.

Features:
* Fun simple gameplay! Use your finger to draw platforms, and Master Jumperton will jump off of them. Watch out for balloons, blimps, and airplanes, they'll knock you off course!
* Local and Global leaderboards
* Catchy music! Don't like it? You can play your ipod music instead!
* Only costs 99 pennies!

Sadly the voting feature didn't make it into the 1.0 version of the app, so we've got a 1.1 lined up and ready to go so you guys can all vote on what features we'll add. (In the meantime, if you have suggestions just list them here!) I'm guessing the first poll options will be:
* Powerup: Pinball Style save bumpers
* Powerup: Rocket packs!
* Powerup: Potions for more line ink
* New Enemy: The Crow

Screenies:

To celebrate the release, we'll be giving away 10 codes. I'll do a follow up post after this to explain the rules.

Hope you enjoy Master Jumperton!

Ryan

Ryan
Co-Founder, Muteki Corporation
Recently Released: Super Jetpack Dragon IV: Village Burntopia!(iTunes link) (web site)
The Battle of Pirate Bay! (iTunes link) (web site)
07-03-2009, 06:21 PM
Looks pretty sweet.

Code Giveaway

Okay, onto the codes!

The first 10 people to PM me and offer to give us impressions in exchange for a code will get them. I'll post back here once I have 10 valid PM's so you all know when they're gone.

Reaaaaaaady?

Go!

Ryan
Recently Released: Super Jetpack Dragon IV: Village Burntopia!(iTunes link) (web site)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan @ Muteki Corp View Post
Hi all,

I'm happy to say that Master Jumperton is now available in the app store! You're a sharply dressed ball of orange, tryin to make it as high as you can!

This is a great little timewaster game, in the vein of games like papijump and doodle jump. We've got a ton of great options for taking the simple starting mechanic and expanding on it. Like all Homemade Series games, the price is only $0.99.

Features:
* Fun simple gameplay! Use your finger to draw platforms, and Master Jumperton will jump off of them. Watch out for balloons, blimps, and airplanes, they'll knock you off course!
* Local and Global leaderboards
* Catchy music! Don't like it? You can play your ipod music instead!
* Only costs 99 pennies!

Sadly the voting feature didn't make it into the 1.0 version of the app, so we've got a 1.1 lined up and ready to go so you guys can all vote on what features we'll add. (In the meantime, if you have suggestions just list them here!) I'm guessing the first poll options will be:
* Powerup: Pinball Style save bumpers
* Powerup: Rocket packs!
* Powerup: Potions for more line ink
* New Enemy: The Crow

Screenies:

YouTube: video

To celebrate the release, we'll be giving away 10 codes. I'll do a follow up post after this to explain the rules.

Hope you enjoy Master Jumperton!

Ryan
Looks like another great game with lots of polish! I'd love to try it out!

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
07-03-2009, 06:25 PM
I want a code but how do you PM? I want to give a good comment on this game!
07-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Send a message via AIM to costanza
PM sent.
07-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMCPHX View Post
I want a code but how do you PM? I want to give a good comment on this game!
Click on username then you should see "Private Message Bojangles" or whoever.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
07-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Hi all,

Got the 10 pm's, thanks for your interest! I'll start sending out the codes ASAP.

For everyone else, please consider giving it a go, and I hope you check out Master Jumperton!

Ryan

Ryan
07-03-2009, 06:33 PM
AARRGGHH!!!! Why do I keep missing your giveaways??? I missed Pirate Bay twice the other day.... now this!! WTH?
07-03-2009, 06:54 PM
I was fortunate enough to get a code through the giveaway so here are my impressions:

I don't have Doodle Jump or Papi Jump, thus I only had Skybound to compare it to. The game itself is quite fun and all those who are fans of the games I mentioned above should definitely pick up Jumperton for only a dollar. I enjoy the quirky music and the ability to play your own music is great. The game also has global and personal leaderboards. The graphics are cute and the gameplay is simple enough that anybody can just pick it up and play without having to be a rocket scientist to figure out the controls. I look forward to any updates that will be released!

Last edited by Negamaki; 07-03-2009 at 06:57 PM.