★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Stroop: A reaction time game

07-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Stroop: A reaction time game

Hello all, I'm the developer of an app called Stroop and I'm interested in getting some feedback.

The game is based on the Stroop effect, which is the idea that it's hard to match a written color-word with a color when the word is shown in another color. In addition to just your accuracy, Stroop also times your reaction time while you're playing. Researchers have found links between reaction time and intelligence, so test your reaction time with Stroop!

This latest version also includes some global scoring features, so you can compare your scores with those of other players around the globe. Find out how you rank!

I'm the developer, so I'm posting five promo codes for a free copy here. Anybody can use them, but I'd appreciate if you wrote an honest review on your blog, mention or link to the game (stroopgame.com) on Facebook or Twitter, or even just give feedback in this forum. Thanks!

MF4LFWME3EL6
L6X7KTTT7RY9
WERE9LL6LA4L
XRA64JPJT7WE
A47L3JN6EAK4

For more details about the game and a real-time global statistics page, check out the Stroop website at StroopGame.com. Get the game on the iTunes page at http://itunes.com/apps/stroop.
07-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Thanks man