Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-01-2014, 07:53 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Send a message via Skype™ to klicktock
Default CROSSY ROAD! November 20 2014

Andy from Jigxor, Ben Weatherall and I (Matt from KlickTock) are proud to announce both our new game Crossy Road and our new studio Hipster Whale. Crossy Road is our attempt to shamelessly ride the coattails of Flappy Bird ;-) We are joking of course but Dong's game was a strong inspiration for us.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

It's a modern endless take on an arcade classic. Tap and swipe to move your chicken/vampire/doge/celebrity up the screen while dodging traffic and surfing logs.

There's 50 characters to collect at launch. Collect coins to win a chance at new characters. I'll be posting more videos in this thread of the various unlocks in this thread. Also features cameos from Forget-Me-Not and EPOCH :-)

It's free, supported with ads and capped in-app purchases. Localised into 12 languages. Game Centre support. Everyplay support. iPhone 6 & 6 Plus support.

And it's out on November 20! Jump onto our website for more info.

Press or YouTubers, feel free to get in contact with us for early access. But no applications for beta testers are being accepted.

#crossyroad
crossyroad.com
Old 11-10-2014, 06:40 PM

/bump

This game is great. Was lucky enough to get a pre-release version and have been playing the crap out of it.

Very simple, very slick and very addictive. It's fun to get coins and unlock new characters. The game has that "one more time" quality that's hard to nail down.

I expect it to get an Apple feature and be pretty popular when it's released in a few days. This game is legit and the real deal.

Put it on your radar and check it out on release. Will be free + ads.

Last edited by George Broussard; 11-10-2014 at 07:02 PM..