Galactic Keep by Gilded Skull Games

07-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedskull View Post
A little info on character 12 from the character sheet. You'll notice that in the character sheet that #9 is similar to #12: nine is a robot made in the image of the species seen in #12. They are (at least this particular group) engineers, the species puts focus on mechanical and bio engineering. They consider themselves above the law and aren't at all afraid to experiment in using contraband compounds and technologies in their science.

We'll see about having one of these guys as an unlockable playable character!
now that sounds cool...always like the darker character classes, myself
07-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Toot toot- http://toucharcade.com/2009/07/10/ex...-dice-battles/

Few more screenshots on the front page article that haven't been posted so far. Galactic Keep looks absolutely amazing.

07-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Wow, I've been a lurker for awhile, but I must say that I had to post that Galactic Keep looks AMAZING. I love the art style and looks very original. Day one download for me.

p.s. I still have a box full of my old Lone Wolf books somewhere at my parents house. Ahhh...memories
07-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Does anyone else feel like Galactic Keep is going to ruin their lives? I have a feeling i'm going to be playing insane amounts
07-10-2009, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegantTnT View Post
Does anyone else feel like Galactic Keep is going to ruin their lives?
Yes.

Be afraid, be very afraid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
07-10-2009, 05:16 PM
I can't even begin to think about how much work this feature would be, but...

Co-op? Push notifications to your friends that it's game time?

Just hankering for some old-school RPG goodness (my NWN2 party sizzled out a while ago, my Shadowrun group ended with arrival of a child, and now we only really get together once a month to play Arkham Horror).
07-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegantTnT View Post
Does anyone else feel like Galactic Keep is going to ruin their lives?
Kinda looks that way.
07-10-2009, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbourgon View Post
I can't even begin to think about how much work this feature would be, but...

Co-op? Push notifications to your friends that it's game time?

Just hankering for some old-school RPG goodness (my NWN2 party sizzled out a while ago, my Shadowrun group ended with arrival of a child, and now we only really get together once a month to play Arkham Horror).
I know how you feel. Co-op would be amazing. We're working on the game one step at a time. We're going to start with the local battles, lock that down, and work from there. Putting multiple player-controlled characters on a map (locally) would be the next step...then online co-op. It would involve new (types of) missions too. The game will be an iterative process.

....no promises...but wanted to let you know that I hear you!
07-10-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm so glad Hodapp put this on the home page!
I'm so stoked about this, totally sjgame-ish (which I'm surprised they, or anyone else has done)

I personally would tweak #10's look, maybe the eyes, maybe some cleavage.
Idk, ask Obama.... (current event news jk there
07-11-2009, 08:04 AM
A couple more pieces of art: a hero and an 'enemy'.