Galactic Keep by Gilded Skull Games

10-26-2010, 12:59 AM
!!!

Hooray for updates! I don't care what anyone says... I'll check this thread over and over until the game is released. Thanks GuildedSkull!
10-26-2010, 06:42 AM
Send a message via AIM to amn624 Send a message via Skype™ to amn624
Yawn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by acephalist View Post
Hooray for updates! I don't care what anyone says... I'll check this thread over and over until the game is released. Thanks GuildedSkull!
Crazy. With all this work done, you'd think there was a definite timeline and target.

So....when?

10-26-2010, 08:20 AM
I was looking at the gameplay video and it looks so cool. Its good to know ye are still working on it. I await eagerly for its release.

LiamWUL Games Development
Gamecenter: walsh06
10-26-2010, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amn624 View Post
Crazy. With all this work done, you'd think there was a definite timeline and target.

So....when?
Go have a chat with the Duke Nukem Forever folks and then come back and talk to us about timelines and targets

If people are tired of waiting then just go away. Stop littering the thread with negatives, complaints and sad faces. I get enough of that at home with 3 kids.

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
12-01-2010, 02:49 AM
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was wondering if there was any more information from the devs on this game?

It's been #1 on my I MUST HAVE list ever since Touch Arcade's preview.

So, yeah. Maybe a Christmas Miracle?
12-01-2010, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PointOfLight View Post
Go have a chat with the Duke Nukem Forever folks and then come back and talk to us about timelines and targets

If people are tired of waiting then just go away. Stop littering the thread with negatives, complaints and sad faces. I get enough of that at home with 3 kids.
So like Duke Nukem Forever, someone else with a better history of popular titles will have to pick this title up to finish it
12-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Bump for great justice?
12-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Looks like a comic book come to life!
12-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Sadly I don't think this is coming out this year or even early next year.
12-06-2010, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidfox View Post
Sadly I don't think this is coming out this year or even early next year.
Yep...another Duke Nukem....sad