Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #351  
Old 10-26-2010, 12:59 AM
acephalist acephalist is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 17
Default !!!

Hooray for updates! I don't care what anyone says... I'll check this thread over and over until the game is released. Thanks GuildedSkull!
Reply With Quote
  #352  
Old 10-26-2010, 06:42 AM
amn624 amn624 is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Nassau County, NY
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via AIM to amn624 Send a message via Skype™ to amn624
Default Yawn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by acephalist View Post
Hooray for updates! I don't care what anyone says... I'll check this thread over and over until the game is released. Thanks GuildedSkull!
Crazy. With all this work done, you'd think there was a definite timeline and target.

So....when?
Reply With Quote
  #353  
Old 10-26-2010, 08:20 AM
walsh06 walsh06 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,755
Default

I was looking at the gameplay video and it looks so cool. Its good to know ye are still working on it. I await eagerly for its release.
Reply With Quote
  #354  
Old 10-26-2010, 09:03 AM
PointOfLight PointOfLight is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 3,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amn624 View Post
Crazy. With all this work done, you'd think there was a definite timeline and target.

So....when?
Go have a chat with the Duke Nukem Forever folks and then come back and talk to us about timelines and targets

If people are tired of waiting then just go away. Stop littering the thread with negatives, complaints and sad faces. I get enough of that at home with 3 kids.
Reply With Quote
  #355  
Old 12-01-2010, 02:49 AM
TheInfiniteAmmo TheInfiniteAmmo is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4
Default

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was wondering if there was any more information from the devs on this game?

It's been #1 on my I MUST HAVE list ever since Touch Arcade's preview.

So, yeah. Maybe a Christmas Miracle?
Reply With Quote
  #356  
Old 12-01-2010, 04:01 AM
Benegesserit Benegesserit is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointOfLight View Post
Go have a chat with the Duke Nukem Forever folks and then come back and talk to us about timelines and targets

If people are tired of waiting then just go away. Stop littering the thread with negatives, complaints and sad faces. I get enough of that at home with 3 kids.
So like Duke Nukem Forever, someone else with a better history of popular titles will have to pick this title up to finish it
Reply With Quote
  #357  
Old 12-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Fimb Fimb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 364
Default

Bump for great justice?
Reply With Quote
  #358  
Old 12-02-2010, 12:32 AM
jnowlin34 jnowlin34 is offline
Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 72
Default

Looks like a comic book come to life!
Reply With Quote
  #359  
Old 12-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Liquidfox Liquidfox is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9
Default

Sadly I don't think this is coming out this year or even early next year.
Reply With Quote
  #360  
Old 12-06-2010, 11:14 AM
Akira01 Akira01 is offline
Member
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 71
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidfox View Post
Sadly I don't think this is coming out this year or even early next year.
Yep...another Duke Nukem....sad
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent