Galactic Keep by Gilded Skull Games

09-03-2012, 06:19 PM
This game is looking great. Go Gilded Skull!

Favorites: Super Hexagon Zombie Highway Ascension Galaxy on Fire 2 Mage Gauntlet Carcassonne Lost Cities Zombie Gunship Dead Space Kingdom Rush Real Racing 2
Game Center ID: Vragal
Twitter
09-03-2012, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emos View Post
Thanks for the update! Glad to see that progress is still being made, I have been anticipating this game since it was announced back in 2000 freakin 9!
Woh. All that wait. LOL.

Still... This looks worthy of the wait.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

09-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Looks good. I'd take the App store lighting sheen effect off of the buttons. It obscures the images somewhat.

Then you need to dip your fingers in some mayo and smear it all over your iDevice screen for greater REALISM!
--Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan
09-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
Looks good. I'd take the App store lighting sheen effect off of the buttons. It obscures the images somewhat.
Maybe an option to turn the sheen on and off? They look a little dull without them. You'll also be able to zoom in more so that the portraits are more visible.

Also, if you tap a token a popup is displayed showing a larger portrait of the character/enemy (and basic stats).

Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for the latest Gilded Skull game information!
09-20-2012, 05:22 PM
New Galactic Keep website!

Today we launched http://www.galactickeep.com! We've posted our first 'development update' that focuses on our map editor and (roughly) how it works.

In the coming weeks we'll be launching a 'lore' section that will cover some of the backstory of the game: highlighting many of the characters, weapons and places you'll be going to...so keep checking back!
09-20-2012, 08:09 PM
Glad to see progress is still being made!
09-21-2012, 10:21 AM
Huzzah!

Still awaiting this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
10-22-2012, 07:32 PM
New SPECIES Section added to the GK Site!

We've just finished adding a SPECIES section to the Galactic Keep website. For anyone who's been following this thread (since the beginning), you probably already know the cast of creatures BUT there's some new art to check out and all the basic species information is now in one easy-to-find place! CHECK IT OUT HERE!

Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for the latest Gilded Skull game information!
10-22-2012, 08:37 PM
More teaser pics! At least it's still coming along
10-31-2012, 11:42 PM
Just wanna say im really happy you guys are on full development of this game, been waiting a while for it . Even though I haven't touched my ipod touch in a year or two I'm planning on getting this as soon as it comes out.

Playing Red Conquest! Username: Sebasterbator
Hit me up if you wanna play.