★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Quantum Collapse or RoLE?

07-03-2009, 08:48 PM
#1
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: N.Y., USA
Posts: 158
Quantum Collapse or RoLE?

I'm a casual gamer and I like simple gameplay and leveling/customizing characters (heroes). So which RTS game, Quantum Collapse or Rise of Lost Empires, should I get? Or should I just wait until Robocalypse and C&C? If you can, please also tell me how many hours I will get from each game. Thanks!
07-03-2009, 08:49 PM
#2
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbosa View Post
I'm a casual gamer and I like simple gameplay and leveling/customizing characters (heroes). So which RTS, Quantum Collapse or Rise of Lost Empires, should I get? Or should I just wait until Robocalypse and C&C? If you can, please also tell me how many hours I will get from each game. Thanks!
I'd wait and get all 4, Robocalypse and RoLE have heroes for sure, considering I've played them both. They're all going to be great, so just wait.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.

07-03-2009, 08:51 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: N.Y., USA
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
I'd wait and get all 4, Robocalypse and RoLE have heroes for sure, considering I've played them both. They're all going to be great, so just wait.
Do u hav any idea when Robocalypse is gonna be out? Now that u told me it has heroes, I'd definitely be picking it up!

And as for now, which of the two should I get to play until the other two come out?
07-03-2009, 09:05 PM
#4
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbosa View Post
Do u hav any idea when Robocalypse is gonna be out? Now that u told me it has heroes, I'd definitely be picking it up!

And as for now, which of the two should I get to play until the other two come out?
Okay, honestly I like QC and RoLE both but I'd pick QC cause it has skirmish and the developer is working on multiplayer, so your gonna get more gameplay. As for RoLE, It's a great game, but has no skirmish, but we might be seeing it. QC is the winner for now.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
07-03-2009, 09:42 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: N.Y., USA
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
Okay, honestly I like QC and RoLE both but I'd pick QC cause it has skirmish and the developer is working on multiplayer, so your gonna get more gameplay. As for RoLE, It's a great game, but has no skirmish, but we might be seeing it. QC is the winner for now.
Thanks, also, if you could, can u estimate the number of hours u got from each of the campaign of RoLE and QC? And do u hav any idea when Robocalypse will be out (it looks darn good i cant wait for it!)?
07-03-2009, 09:43 PM
#6
Joined: May 2009
Location: 加拿大
Posts: 1,239
I'm totally waiting for C&C. The other ones don't appeal to me for some reason, after all the reviews I've read.

Games, games, games..
GameCenter ID: GkCHN
Add me! :]
07-03-2009, 10:51 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 18
Yea I was also wonderin when Robocalypse and C&C will be out. Anyone hav any news?
07-03-2009, 11:40 PM
#8
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: N.Y., USA
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeirdGuy View Post
Yea I was also wonderin when Robocalypse and C&C will be out. Anyone hav any news?

I just found out that Robocalypse is planning on getting released in August. I guess it'll be a long time until C&C is out. Ima get RoLE or QC while waiting. So can somebody please tell me about how many hours will I get from the Campaign from each of those 2 games? Thanks!
07-03-2009, 11:54 PM
#9
You'll get between 7 to 13 hours with the main QC campaign. And then you have 11 skirmish maps
07-03-2009, 11:59 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: N.Y., USA
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDavalos View Post
You'll get between 7 to 13 hours with the main QC campaign. And then you have 11 skirmish maps
With such replayability and lasting appeal I'll check out ur game. And do u know many hours u get from Rise of Lost Empires?

Last edited by Barbosa; 07-04-2009 at 12:10 AM.