★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Prose with Bros -> Free

02-02-2013, 12:40 PM
Prose with Bros -> Free

This game is hilarious. You construct poems, or whatever really, out of a word bank that functions kinda like fridge magnets. You go up against someone else who had the same words and people vote on the winner. What makes the game so funny is that their is a built in speech engine, and most people try to create the filthiest thing possible with the words given. I'll post my screen name later, if I remember, if anyone thinks they have a dirtier mind than me.

NOTE: you don't have to connect with FB; you do need to register to play though. All you need os to give an email address, and choose a name and password. I've never recieved any email from them.

Edit: I got this last time it was free, and that was at least a year ago...so if you want it, grab it now. I'm sure most TA members will look at this game with some skepticism, but trust me here. Hilarity WILL ensue.

Last edited by Greyskull; 02-02-2013 at 02:09 PM.
02-02-2013, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
This game is hilarious. You construct poems, or whatever really, out of a word bank that functions kinda like fridge magnets. You go up against someone else who had the same words and people vote on the winner. What makes the game so funny is that their is a built in speech engine, and most people try to create the filthiest thing possible with the levels given. I'll post my screen name later, if I remember, if anyone thinks they have a dirtier mind than me.

NOTE: you don't have to connect with FB; you do need to register to play though. All you need os to give an email address, and choose a name and password. I've never recieved any email from them.

Sounds like my kind of game! Thanks for posting!
02-02-2013, 02:12 PM
I just wanted to mention something: if you jave both an iphone and an ipad, install it on the ipad (it's universal). You have a lot more room to shift the words around.