Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 02-02-2013, 05:01 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Do you love her?

i have been with my gf for a month, that's why I haven't been on TA as much.. but like i really love this girl.. i know its been a month and things can change and there is no commitment or something.. but i need help.. how long have you guys been together with your gf or wife? can you really stay together for 50 more years and still say you love her the same way you felt at the beginning of the relationship? I need help. :/

image.jpg

Last edited by Hambo12; 02-03-2013 at 12:42 AM..
Old 02-02-2013, 06:38 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Obviously it can last, as there are plenty of old couples around who couldn't live without each other, but it's really a case-by-case thing. If you've only been with her a month I wouldn't waste time thinking about serious commitment just yet, keep doing what you're doing and enjoy it the way it is now. You don't have to make important decisions hoping your feelings will stay the same, wait for the feelings first and make the decisions after.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:47 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

So funny that in asian we get married first and fall in love later^^(arcording to my textbook at school)
Old 02-02-2013, 07:00 PM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Your question made me instantly think of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvxHPtEsmFc

Not sure if you know these guys, but they're huge with Asians. Really though, watch it.

Actually, this was the video I was thinking of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSdELZxEnHY

If it's too long, just watch from 13:50 and on. I think it answers your question pretty well. The first video is still good though.

Anyways, been with my gf for nearly four years now. I just turned 20. Surprise. Like Midian said, there's no need to think about commitment and what not yet. Just take your time in building your relationship early on.

Also, is this your first gf?

Last edited by backtothis; 02-02-2013 at 07:18 PM..
Old 02-02-2013, 07:22 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Suddenly I feel like bramblett might be a lot older than I thought he was...
Old 02-02-2013, 08:00 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
No not that old geez lol
He's trying to tell you that your posts make you sound like a prepubescent boy.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:49 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Your question made me instantly think of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvxHPtEsmFc

Not sure if you know these guys, but they're huge with Asians. Really though, watch it.

Actually, this was the video I was thinking of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSdELZxEnHY

If it's too long, just watch from 13:50 and on. I think it answers your question pretty well. The first video is still good though.

Anyways, been with my gf for nearly four years now. I just turned 20. Surprise. Like Midian said, there's no need to think about commitment and what not yet. Just take your time in building your relationship early on.

Also, is this your first gf?

No she said im her first bf, so im thinking she think it will be all happy and stuff. She's 15 im 16... And she says we will get married and everything.. But she really doesn't know a lot about relationships. I love her but i know that nothing last forever.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:55 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Little young to be thinking about anything permanent.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:03 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I believe love can still last, even after long years of marriage, but it definitely requires a lot of sacrifice and self-giving. You also have to be mature enough to know that this is what's right for the both of you before you make any commitment.

Just my thoughts on the matter.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:33 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
No she said im her first bf, so im thinking she think it will be all happy and stuff. She's 15 im 16... And she says we will get married and everything.. But she really doesn't know a lot about relationships. I love her but i know that nothing last forever.
Enjoy the high school years, and take it easy, guy. Like you said, it has only been a month. See how things go. You're in no hurry to pop the question even if it were to happen due to your age. Also, that's a very cynical view, lol.