Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 02-03-2013, 11:33 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I'd be worried too if somebody said that so early in the relationship. Rubber up, kid.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:38 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
No she said im her first bf, so im thinking she think it will be all happy and stuff. She's 15 im 16... And she says we will get married and everything.. But she really doesn't know a lot about relationships. I love her but i know that nothing last forever.
Considering you're her first boyfriend I wouldn't sweat so much about the correct timing.. If you were dating a older more experienced lady then you'd worry. But someone young and also inexperienced also doesn't know about appropriate timing for certain milestones.. My first love and I confessed our love very early..only after a few weeks.. We were inseparable though.. Since then I'd never dare confess my love that early.. I'd scare men off. But your young dude, don't sweat it, she clearly adores you, she wants to marry you so I'm pretty certain she already loves you. Saying the words for the first time is scary though...one of my ex bfs and I used to say "I like you" instead of I love you, basically making a joke at all those who say "I love you" so early, then we decided we would start saying I love you jokingly but it really means "I like you" I really believe when you say the words over and over you truly do start to love them, soon after we were head over heels for each other, almost obsessively. It's been 3 years since we parted ways and he still rings me and sends letters.(I don't reply, he's in prison) .love is a scary thing.. It can haunt you forever, but it's also a very beautiful thing. Just enjoy it. Your first love is always the most intense feelings you will ever feel. I'm a little bit jelly actually.. When you become an adult dating sucks.. You date people with all sorts of problems, from financially, mentally, emotionally, sexually, cheatily, etc so dude enjoy it and don't think into things, take every moment as it comes and be happeh!

I just read a few posts and see people are worried about her early marriage talk, don't be, it's her first relationship. Teenagers are just naive, first loves hardly ever make it to the aisle, it's just playful talk. When a 30 - something year old says it on a first date, run though. But don't take a teens word seriously. She's just telling you how much you mean to her it's cute. Don't be influenced by anyone else, sometimes you don't realise what you got til it's gone. In the first post you seemed pretty happy with her, don't listen to anyone by put your own heart!

Last edited by Snozberry; 02-03-2013 at 11:43 AM..
Old 02-03-2013, 11:42 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Send a message via AIM to Pman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
I'd be worried too if somebody said that so early in the relationship. Rubber up, kid.
Legitly just made my day.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:44 PM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Rubber up, kid.
Lmfao.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:49 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

This thread...lol.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:58 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
Considering you're her first boyfriend I wouldn't sweat so much about the correct timing.. If you were dating a older more experienced lady then you'd worry. But someone young and also inexperienced also doesn't know about appropriate timing for certain milestones.. My first love and I confessed our love very early..only after a few weeks.. We were inseparable though.. Since then I'd never dare confess my love that early.. I'd scare men off. But your young dude, don't sweat it, she clearly adores you, she wants to marry you so I'm pretty certain she already loves you. Saying the words for the first time is scary though...one of my ex bfs and I used to say "I like you" instead of I love you, basically making a joke at all those who say "I love you" so early, then we decided we would start saying I love you jokingly but it really means "I like you" I really believe when you say the words over and over you truly do start to love them, soon after we were head over heels for each other, almost obsessively. It's been 3 years since we parted ways and he still rings me and sends letters.(I don't reply, he's in prison) .love is a scary thing.. It can haunt you forever, but it's also a very beautiful thing. Just enjoy it. Your first love is always the most intense feelings you will ever feel. I'm a little bit jelly actually.. When you become an adult dating sucks.. You date people with all sorts of problems, from financially, mentally, emotionally, sexually, cheatily, etc so dude enjoy it and don't think into things, take every moment as it comes and be happeh!

I just read a few posts and see people are worried about her early marriage talk, don't be, it's her first relationship. Teenagers are just naive, first loves hardly ever make it to the aisle, it's just playful talk. When a 30 - something year old says it on a first date, run though. But don't take a teens word seriously. She's just telling you how much you mean to her it's cute. Don't be influenced by anyone else, sometimes you don't realise what you got til it's gone. In the first post you seemed pretty happy with her, don't listen to anyone by put your own heart!

Your saying we won't last together? :/
Old 02-03-2013, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
Your saying we won't last together? :/
Who knows. I met my wife when I was 19 years old and we're still together 26 years later. Then again, this girl may very well break your heart (or vice-versa). It's all part of the human experience -- enjoy your young love while you have it. If you lose it, remember than you will almost certainly love somebody else in the future.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:11 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Did you ask Dr. Phil?

Anyways... things always change..
I met my wife 7 years ago, and I asked her to marry me.. (I am in the 40's though... so getting old)
But... if you're 16-18... enjoy life...
Buy 10 dozen of rubbers and hop around lol
Old 02-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
This thread...lol.
Haterz only appreciate chaos. Love is better than even the best of video games. Learn to love Jbruu, First Person Shooters have corrupted your soul too much. It is better to have loved, than to grow up into a cranky old haterz. Hehe.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:21 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Haterz only appreciate chaos. Love is better than even the best of video games. Learn to love Jbruu, First Person Shooters have corrupted your soul too much. It is better to have loved, than to grow up into a cranky old haterz. Hehe.
Wait, wut? This coming from the Dead Trigger 1 & 2 fanboy?