★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Do you love her?

02-03-2013, 03:34 AM
#51
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 7,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by juls363 View Post
Hey, if you want (just a suggestion) just ask her straight up, "Do you want to marry me?" and then everything will be clear dude. I know from previous experiences
Do not under any circumstances do this. >_> There's no harm in talking about marriage later on in the relationship, but holy crap...do not ask her to marry you anytime soon.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-03-2013, 04:06 AM
#52
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Do not under any circumstances do this. >_> There's no harm in talking about marriage later on in the relationship, but holy crap...do not ask her to marry you anytime soon.
Lol reminds me a bit of Ted mosby (but he says I love you on the first date).

02-03-2013, 10:04 AM
#53
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,336
ill give her flowers roses ^.^ she is not allowed out of the house and she has to get home by 3 always. maybe that's why she didnt know alot about the world besides school because her family is strict on her. And yeah the first few days we were dating she was saying she loved me so much and how she wanted to get married and have kids, but now it scares me . :/

im a rpg loving kind of guy
02-03-2013, 11:33 AM
#54
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,768
I'd be worried too if somebody said that so early in the relationship. Rubber up, kid.
02-03-2013, 11:38 AM
#55
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
No she said im her first bf, so im thinking she think it will be all happy and stuff. She's 15 im 16... And she says we will get married and everything.. But she really doesn't know a lot about relationships. I love her but i know that nothing last forever.
Considering you're her first boyfriend I wouldn't sweat so much about the correct timing.. If you were dating a older more experienced lady then you'd worry. But someone young and also inexperienced also doesn't know about appropriate timing for certain milestones.. My first love and I confessed our love very early..only after a few weeks.. We were inseparable though.. Since then I'd never dare confess my love that early.. I'd scare men off. But your young dude, don't sweat it, she clearly adores you, she wants to marry you so I'm pretty certain she already loves you. Saying the words for the first time is scary though...one of my ex bfs and I used to say "I like you" instead of I love you, basically making a joke at all those who say "I love you" so early, then we decided we would start saying I love you jokingly but it really means "I like you" I really believe when you say the words over and over you truly do start to love them, soon after we were head over heels for each other, almost obsessively. It's been 3 years since we parted ways and he still rings me and sends letters.(I don't reply, he's in prison) .love is a scary thing.. It can haunt you forever, but it's also a very beautiful thing. Just enjoy it. Your first love is always the most intense feelings you will ever feel. I'm a little bit jelly actually.. When you become an adult dating sucks.. You date people with all sorts of problems, from financially, mentally, emotionally, sexually, cheatily, etc so dude enjoy it and don't think into things, take every moment as it comes and be happeh!

I just read a few posts and see people are worried about her early marriage talk, don't be, it's her first relationship. Teenagers are just naive, first loves hardly ever make it to the aisle, it's just playful talk. When a 30 - something year old says it on a first date, run though. But don't take a teens word seriously. She's just telling you how much you mean to her it's cute. Don't be influenced by anyone else, sometimes you don't realise what you got til it's gone. In the first post you seemed pretty happy with her, don't listen to anyone by put your own heart!

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave

Last edited by Snozberry; 02-03-2013 at 11:43 AM.
02-03-2013, 11:42 AM
#56
Joined: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 495
Send a message via AIM to Pman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
I'd be worried too if somebody said that so early in the relationship. Rubber up, kid.
Legitly just made my day.
02-03-2013, 02:44 PM
#57
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Rubber up, kid.
Lmfao.
02-03-2013, 03:49 PM
#58
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,712
This thread...lol.
02-03-2013, 03:58 PM
#59
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
Considering you're her first boyfriend I wouldn't sweat so much about the correct timing.. If you were dating a older more experienced lady then you'd worry. But someone young and also inexperienced also doesn't know about appropriate timing for certain milestones.. My first love and I confessed our love very early..only after a few weeks.. We were inseparable though.. Since then I'd never dare confess my love that early.. I'd scare men off. But your young dude, don't sweat it, she clearly adores you, she wants to marry you so I'm pretty certain she already loves you. Saying the words for the first time is scary though...one of my ex bfs and I used to say "I like you" instead of I love you, basically making a joke at all those who say "I love you" so early, then we decided we would start saying I love you jokingly but it really means "I like you" I really believe when you say the words over and over you truly do start to love them, soon after we were head over heels for each other, almost obsessively. It's been 3 years since we parted ways and he still rings me and sends letters.(I don't reply, he's in prison) .love is a scary thing.. It can haunt you forever, but it's also a very beautiful thing. Just enjoy it. Your first love is always the most intense feelings you will ever feel. I'm a little bit jelly actually.. When you become an adult dating sucks.. You date people with all sorts of problems, from financially, mentally, emotionally, sexually, cheatily, etc so dude enjoy it and don't think into things, take every moment as it comes and be happeh!

I just read a few posts and see people are worried about her early marriage talk, don't be, it's her first relationship. Teenagers are just naive, first loves hardly ever make it to the aisle, it's just playful talk. When a 30 - something year old says it on a first date, run though. But don't take a teens word seriously. She's just telling you how much you mean to her it's cute. Don't be influenced by anyone else, sometimes you don't realise what you got til it's gone. In the first post you seemed pretty happy with her, don't listen to anyone by put your own heart!

Your saying we won't last together? :/

im a rpg loving kind of guy
02-03-2013, 04:43 PM
#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
Your saying we won't last together? :/
Who knows. I met my wife when I was 19 years old and we're still together 26 years later. Then again, this girl may very well break your heart (or vice-versa). It's all part of the human experience -- enjoy your young love while you have it. If you lose it, remember than you will almost certainly love somebody else in the future.