★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Do you love her?

02-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
I want this to be my soulmate, it's hard to know for sure, we don't talk a lot.
You mentioned before that you two were about 15 years old and that you were her first boyfriend. Is this your first serious girlfriend too? Cause if it is, it is a special romance cause if both sides are first loves, it is much more intense than normal. Without any other relationships to compare to, the first is often the most intimate and the one you will remember all your life. Unfortunately, a lot if these first loves are doomed to fail due to inexperience on both sides. But if successful, they can lead to some of the longest lasting and faithful relationships ever. Was she your first serious girlfriend?
02-03-2013, 11:49 PM
Im 16 and in 11th grade, she's 15 in 10th grade, this is both our first real relationship and i want it to be my last as well. i just want it to work out. and yes she said we would get married and hold hands and kissed on the first day of relationship

im a rpg loving kind of guy

02-03-2013, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Im 16 and in 11th grade, she's 15 in 10th grade, this is both our first real relationship and i want it to be my last as well. i just want it to work out. and yes she said we would get married and hold hands and kissed on the first day of relationship
First loves, first day wedding commitment, wowzers!

Maybe it's time to call a lawyer for a prenuptial agreement!!!

Just kidding!!!
Eh, maybe not...
02-04-2013, 06:50 AM
Damn. Where is Ruth Westheimer when you need her?

Quote:
i know where your staring, my gf likes to wear tights in school..
Not me...
I guess I could call myself "Sean Enuff Butt", when looking back the last 25 years.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 02-04-2013 at 06:58 AM.
02-04-2013, 07:13 AM
yeah it really just depends on the couple and the environment in which they are living in.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
02-04-2013, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
yeah it really just depends on the couple and the environment in which they are living in.

Asian parents seem to be very strict when it comes to love and sexuality.
I guess that (northern) European kids enjoy more freedom.
But I might be wrong.

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
02-04-2013, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Asian parents seem to be very strict when it comes to love and sexuality.
I guess that (northern) European kids enjoy more freedom.
But I might be wrong.
Yep, especially for the ladies. Takes QUITE a while before their parents become nice, normal people.

Twitter: @back2this
02-04-2013, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Yep, especially for the ladies. Takes QUITE a while before their parents become nice, normal people.

Lol, praise the Lord that I'm in Germany! I'd be dead several times right now, if I were of asian origin.

But that reminds me of.... ah, yes. I saw a comedian guy named Bobby Lee.
Guess he's right? Are asian parents really like this?

Youtube link | Pop Up

02-04-2013, 01:19 PM
Hmmm 16 and asking questions about the future is normal but it's puppy love right now. You won't understand love for another handful of years so just go with the flow for now. I've had plenty of relationships I thought would last forever but women can be crazy!
Speaking from experiece there isn't a worse pain than being cheated on, and I don't mean "just a kiss".

I've been with my gf for 2 years now, we live together and have our 5 year plan already laid out. I'm 23 and have to finish my degree still. These days people aren't getting married til closer to 30.
02-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Puppy love? It isn't real love?

im a rpg loving kind of guy