★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Engadget: "the greatest game ever made"
"If you fail to understand the value of piecing together eBoy pixel art by manipulating the iPhone's accelerometer, then gawd help you... you're already dead."

"eBoy's FixPix iPhone Game Now Available and Outrageously Addictive."

"FixPix Does Amazing Things with iPhone's Tilt Sensor". "Outrageously Addictive"

" this is an endless source of wallpapers for your iPhone and above all a very intriguing digital puzzle."

Touch Arcade:
"eBoy FixPix is a very unique iPhone experience and I urge readers to have a look."

Appmodo: a definite "Must Buy
"Fix the messed up pictures in this puzzling game that is packed with the bests: content and addictiveness!"

IGN UK: Great 8.5 (out of 10)
" what makes FixPix such a charming addiction is the perfect marriage of concept and art." "Highly recommended."

FixPix in the App Store:

No 5 in US paid apps top charts
"App of the week" in the japanese AppStore
featured as "New and Noteworthy" and "What's hot" in several countries such as USA, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Canada, Japan

Puzzling pixel worlds gone crazy! Tilt your iPhone to explore eBoys mind-boggling art and find the right angle to solve the puzzle. There are 100 hand-crafted levels in this game with slow increasing difficulty. Lots of them have a 3D effect, others are layered compositions or sliced madness.

Playing the game is addictive and couldnt be simpler. The challenge is finding the hints that lead to the solution. eBoys images look crisper than ever before on the iPhones great screen and it works great in zoomed mode on the iPad.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Video : http://vimeo.com/11340603

Web Demo : http://www.delicioustoys.de/fixpix/

What's New In Version 2.0
More pixel worlds, more difficult challenges, more fun! Now 150 levels in total ...

# iPad READY
The app is universal now. On the iPad the puzzles fill the whole screen and the pixels are sharper and brighter than before. At this size the details of the images will pop in your eyes.

A new animation effect appears on solving the puzzle. The controls only appear after tapping. This way you'll be able to enjoy the fixed image even better.

Puzzles too easy? We have increased the difficulty! Tell us what you think in our Facebook group.

The three eyed guy grew a beard!
06-02-2010, 05:26 PM
God YES! Today has been/is an incredible day for games.

Hector, FixPix, Sigma, Leap Sheep, Princess Fury. Awesome.

Invaders Must Die.

06-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Oh hell yes.
06-02-2010, 05:50 PM
06-02-2010, 05:52 PM
I'll bite, what is it?

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
06-02-2010, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
I'll bite, what is it?
Watch the video.

Invaders Must Die.
06-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Oh there's a video.

Edit: shiiiii... bought.

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
06-02-2010, 06:21 PM
This looks quite original and fun

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Current Favorites: Heroes &Castles 2, Mos Speedrun 2, HoPiKo
06-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to klicktock
Game Impressions

Yeah looks amazing as I expected.
Seems to be 100 images which you'd rip through, but I think this is a game better than the sum of its parts. Images are pretty incredible!
06-02-2010, 06:30 PM
I had trouble with some of the images on the Web demo. I think I'll be working through the 100 for some time.

Invaders Must Die.