App description: For generations, Charlie's ancestors have grown mighty moustaches that no other men could ever grow. It was something all men longed for, but the secret of growing it was too hidden to be unraveled by anyone. To continue the tradition, Charlie Hop needs to achieve the impossible. It's time for you and Charlie to enter a different reality where laws of gravity are put aside and the power of turning the world upside down is in your hands. Help Charlie Hop find all the missing pieces of the puzzle, grow a mighty moustache and ultimately save his family name in this amazing physics-based puzzle platform game.

*Best experience on the iPhone 4, 4S and 5, iPad 2 and later, iPod touch 4th generation and later!

Sanuku's comments:

02-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Looks interesting. Wish there was Game Center though...

02-04-2013, 02:10 AM
Official Video

Hey, this is the official video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FxIchQd49A

Thank you!
01-02-2014, 01:17 AM
Game is on sale for free. I recommend downloading it. A lot of levels, good controls, and the challenge ramps up quick.

It starts with simple platforming and jumping over spikes but soon you'll be dealing with saw blades, rotating spiked platforms, swinging spike columns affected by gravity, and more. The game also has a nice balance between platforming and timing and the puzzle elements of figuring how to best rotate the level. This is a great little hidden gem and worth your time
01-02-2014, 01:34 AM
There's no hd version? Looks pretty cool, wish it was universal.
01-02-2014, 01:38 AM
Seconding the recommendations. Starts off very simple which put me off but it gets much, much better, it helps that the art style is quite lovely too. Shame I missed this when it was paid, would happily have bought it!
01-02-2014, 03:26 AM
Looks cool to play.

Pine Entertainment
01-02-2014, 05:22 AM
This is actually a pretty fun game.