★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: UUUU for iPhone 5, 5C, 5S and iPod Touch 5

UUUU. Action, Puzzle, Colors, Monotouch, Accelerating colors, Sounds and Colors that are falling down and you should stop them from doing that.

Monotouch. Using cutting edge technology we created a game that you can play by using a single finger. Very advanced space rocket technology.

Procedural. The game is different each time you play it. Colors, Sounds and gameplay differs every time, and you need to adapt as quickly as possible, to avoid any unnecessary color spillage. Who would want to waste such beautiful color?

Finger resource. Since UUUU is a revolutionary monotouch game, your single finger is your main strategic resource. Do you use it to manually hold off the colors, to create new boosters, or maybe some unique approach?

Text. Text is boring and in UUUU you will find absolutely no text, just symbol, sounds, and did we mention colors?

Colors. Unlike penguins, pandas, snow, and very old TVs.

Why are you still reading the description? It's black and white. You need color to compensate for this monochromatic reading experience - we have just the game for that. And it's this one.

This app does NOT play nice with the iPad... yet!

Damjancd's comments:

Hi everyone, me and my wife made a mobile game, I'd love some feedback on any aspect of it really.

It is only iPhone 5,5c,5s, iPod Touch 5 for now, but in the future, it might be modified for older iPhones (I have an iPhone 4 ) and the iPad.

It's a strictly monotouch game, where you have to appropriate your finger, as a resource, to keep the colours from smashing down.

Check it out on my wife's Behance profile: http://www.behance.net/gallery/UUUU-iOS-game/10726387

And the Appstore link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/uuuu-for-the-iphone/id770116884?ls=1&mt=8

Thank you
12-06-2013, 05:58 AM
Any screenshots of gameplay? I'm reluctant to purchase just based one the one screenshot that's there, love the colours etc though.

12-06-2013, 06:10 AM
A sample gameplay video would be nice. Great design btw!

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel

Last edited by Echoen; 12-06-2013 at 06:15 AM.
12-06-2013, 07:03 AM
@CloudPuff We will construct a nice trailer soon enough, there is a storm in Berlin now and we can't really go out
12-06-2013, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damjancd View Post
@CloudPuff We will construct a nice trailer soon enough, there is a storm in Berlin now and we can't really go out
There was only one shot on the AppStore when I looked, now there's 6 lol.
We had bad winds in the uk yesterday that's caused damage and flooding, luckily loss of life seem low. Hope the storm passes without too much damage.
12-06-2013, 07:36 AM
It seems like it is passing yup

Stay indoors in the meantime. I stocked up on corn flakes to last me a whole 5 hours
12-06-2013, 07:42 AM
Hmm, it said if the game is universal. Did you test this game on ipad?

Game Center ID: copaeci
12-06-2013, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
Hmm, it said if the game is universal. Did you test this game on ipad?
I've played it on the mini and it works fine, it's full screen, not x2 like an iPhone only app would be.
12-06-2013, 07:47 AM
What kind of game is this?

Game Center ID: copaeci
12-06-2013, 08:14 AM
Only for iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and iPod Touch 5 for now.

It is a kind of action strategy puzzler. You see the drops on the screenshots? Well you can create different superpowers on them, some give you rocket abilities, some weigh down, some enable to connect two or more.

Their sizes also vary, and thinner ones drop faster, but also carry superpowers which are much shorter lasting.

Fat ones move slow, and their superpowers also last a long time.