★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SWINGALICIOUS! Swing, stretch, smash and grab your way through exciting, physics based worlds! Simply grab Swingy's head or tail and SWING IT!

REVIEWS & HIGHLIGHTS

Editor Picked by Best10Apps.com!

"Swingworm ends up being a game thats extremely easy to recommend for gamers of all ages."
5/5 - The App Shack

"Swingworm is a worthy purchase for anyone who enjoys experiences only possible on a touch screen."
3/4 - Slide To Play

"For anyone who enjoys an action-puzzler, but is tired of variations of the same themes over and over, this is a solid pick up with a lot of promise."
4/5 - 148apps.com

"FANTASTIC game!! My favorite 10tons title since Sparkle"
Touch Arcade forum post

Featured in the "Intuitive Controls" category by Apple

DESCRIPTION

Meet Swingy, the brave hero of the most swinging tale of all time!

It is spring in the Whispering Woods, and like all swingworms of his age, Swingy wants to climb the highest tree of the forest the tree that goes all the way to the Moon.

There is just one obstacle: The berry-hoarding Big Bug and his spiky minions...

Swingworm features unique controls. Swingy's head and tail will tenaciously grab surfaces, and his stretchy body allows him to reach surprisingly far. It's a race against time as Swingy gathers Rubbaberries to pay the Big Bug for an elevator ride further up the tree.

FEATURES

- Exciting, intuititive, and simply fun to play
- Revolutionary "worm physics"
- Funny and lively art
- Bouncy soundtrack
- Dozens of levels
- Three different environments
- Stinging, rotating, and swinging obstacles
- Game Center Achievements
- Compete on the leaderboard for the fastest times
- Retina graphics
- Universal app

Gameplay video: http://bit.ly/seeswingworm

goiMot's comments:

12-07-2011, 05:31 PM
10tons don't know how to make a bad game but this one isn't doing enough for me at face value. Wish listed for the moment.

12-07-2011, 05:46 PM
Has a nice Sway vibe to it. I wonder how much more there is to it.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
12-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
10tons don't know how to make a bad game but this one isn't doing enough for me at face value. Wish listed for the moment.
I'm with you on this one. 10tons is great, but this isn't really appealing to me.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
12-07-2011, 06:24 PM
This actually looks really good, kind of like Super Feed Me. Could act as a filler until Nitrome pulls through for all of us fans.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
12-07-2011, 06:26 PM
Looks decent, but I'm not paying $2.99 to find out until I hear others' impressions.
12-08-2011, 03:16 PM
Here's some more gameplay video.

Youtube link | Pop Up

10tons.com Facebook Latest release: Crimsonland
12-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Looks good, but not a three dollar game IMO. For $.99 I would get it, though.
12-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Wow, nice video. Looks great to me.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
12-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Play as a bug... I want to kill bugs! BoomBrigade HD?