★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Skyboard
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.4 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Build your own underground community for the avatars in the afterlife, complete with shops, residential units and amenities....all under a cemetery!

Usher cute guests to their designated floors using the ghost elevator.

Added challenge: bring the tenants to their respective floors on time or else, they will get impatient.

Their individual satisfaction ratings are shown as emoticons above their heads.

Raise the satisfaction rating of your customers by delivering speedy and accurate service.

Construct additional floors to accommodate the guests waiting in line above ground.

You can also hire or assign them to different jobs available for their respective kind.

It's a game of managing the small community that you can call your own.

Pixel Story is also a "missions oriented" game wherein you need to accomplish certain tasks to gain extra points and money and unlock bonus game features. Compete with other players for a high place in the online rankings. It's a great and addicting game for iOS.

justln's comments:

Another Tiny Tower ripoff?
02-24-2012, 12:20 PM
oops... sat here on the page a minute, and wasn't quick enough...

might as well re-say it anyways...

I'm not seeing it in the US store either... =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Asdivine Hearts, Cardinal Quest 2, Yurei Ninja, Mountain Goat Mountain
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid

02-24-2012, 12:22 PM
omg this game looks exactly like tiny tower (art style).. but i'm guessing game play will be different? still freemium, mission oriented but a whole different theme altogether.. ?

EDIT: okay this IS tiny tower

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!

Last edited by EfratBarTal; 02-24-2012 at 12:29 PM.
02-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Honestly looks like a great idea for the setting etc and may have been good if it didn't directly rip assets and ideas from Tiny Tower.

Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 TouchArcade contest!
FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
02-24-2012, 12:47 PM
Yea I'm not sure why it's not on the US Store, saw it in the Singapore and China Appstore.
02-24-2012, 12:49 PM
Wow... This looks more of TT than Dream Heights!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
02-24-2012, 02:41 PM
I think Tiny Tower has officially become a genre.

Last edited by try2bcool; 02-24-2012 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Because my grammar sucks today.
02-12-2013, 10:40 AM
So apparently this game is nominated for the "BAFTA Ones to Watch Award in association with Dare to Be Digital" for the 2013 BAFTA Awards. Apparently they haven't played Tiny Tower.

This game IS Tiny Tower, except with a different theme and building down instead of up. Nothing innovative or new.

War. War never changes.
02-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Nice necro. You should have waited a few weeks and you could have posted that one the one year anniversary of the last post.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Nice necro. You should have waited a few weeks and you could have posted that one the one year anniversary of the last post.
WOOPS! That's my mistake. I didn't even look at the post date. That would have probably brought me to the conclusion that my information is faulty...

It turns out this game isn't up for the award like I said... there's ANOTHER game called Pixel Story but its made by Loan Wolf Games.

War. War never changes.