iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to your personal robot

First time I wish I had an iPad
Old 02-06-2013, 06:42 PM

Just purchased in UK - looks good!
Old 02-06-2013, 07:50 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

Wow! TONS of tables, missions, game modes and challenges. Among others brickbreaker, ballrain, baseball and double tables, the wall, maze… There is so much going on that you almost lose the overview of all the power ups and other things sometimes. Just keep the balls in game. 29 Game Center achievements.

Very good physics, lot of fun. Frantic gameplay. Very well balanced difficulty against AI. Excellent neon graphics, animations and fps (iPad 4). Love the wavy matrix effects on the tables. Very good music and effect sounds. Polished menus. Nice homescreen icon. There are IAPs but you should gain enough currency during gameplay.

There is written on the shop menu: "These packs are just a shortcut to unlocking. You'll get plenty of (lightning arrows) from battles and missions."

I am on level 5 now. Tried single player only and will test multiplayer tomorrow. Can't stop.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:00 PM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Yeah, this is sounding like the best release of the week for me. Same-device multiplayer should be amazing.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:01 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Wow! TONS of tables, missions, game modes and challenges.
thanks for the heads up. definitely an 11pm purchase.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:27 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Wow, Prank Ltd. really did a good job on this one. It feels like there's an amazing amount of content in the game. I also just spent 20 minutes just playing with the table editor, which works like a charm. Can't wait to try out the two-player mode tomorrow.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:11 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Wow! TONS of tables, missions, game modes and challenges. Among others brickbreaker, ballrain, baseball and double tables, the wall, maze… There is so much going on that you almost lose the overview of all the power ups and other things sometimes. Just keep the balls in game. 29 Game Center achievements.

Very good physics, lot of fun. Frantic gameplay. Very well balanced difficulty against AI. Excellent neon graphics, animations and fps (iPad 4). Love the wavy matrix effects on the tables. Very good music and effect sounds. Polished menus. Nice homescreen icon. There are IAPs but you should gain enough currency during gameplay.

There is written on the shop menu: "These packs are just a shortcut to unlocking. You'll get plenty of (lightning arrows) from battles and missions."

I am on level 5 now. Tried single player only and will test multiplayer tomorrow. Can't stop.
Habakuk, I forgot, are you one of the big-time pinball fans on TA? Huge one myself, though I've always been a fan of the digital variety. Pinball nearly always cost more at the arcade than a video game.

Anyway, about the table editor. Can they be uploaded and dowloaded by others, like Snuggle Truck, iBlast Moki, etc? I'll be grabbing this game if the answer is yes.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:20 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Bought this by complete mistake as I had "locked in a license" (hi nightc1) for GoF2 HD and then accidentally hit the "Buy" button. (Yes, twice...don't ask. >_>)

The outcome? Bwahahaha...glad I did. Holy crap is this game good. That's all I'll say. Well, other than the fact that IAP is COMPLETELY unnecessary. Everything's unlockable by playing. If you're impatient and want to pay however, you can buy the $1.99 IAP and unlock everything in the game, or alternatively pay $3.99, get everything and have enough for future content (according to the game). I can respect that. We're spoilt by having games that cost $0.99 on the App Store, so if the developers truly see the value of this game being $5 (or whatever), more power to them.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:25 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to your personal robot

This game is AMAZING.
Even on iPhone in single player! Glad I bought it.
Best release in days! Everything's done right. Presentation, physics, controls, content. Wow.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:49 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Habakuk, I forgot, are you one of the big-time pinball fans on TA?
Yes. I buy all iOS pinball games in the minute when they appear. Proud member of the Pinball Players Group.

Quote:
Huge one myself, though I've always been a fan of the digital variety.
Then this game comes just right for you. It's not a simulator, it's a digital fantasy fest with lots of quotations of other game types. Very well done.

Quote:
Pinball nearly always cost more at the arcade than a video game.
That is true. And pinball arcades are almost died out in my country. Hard to find some. Video games killed the arcade halls.