★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-07-2013, 06:19 PM
#11
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonhead View Post
I'm adding new Leveling system, where you will be presented goals/objectives you need to complete in order to level up.
That'll be awesome, it should add a bit more depth to the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonhead View Post
Regarding the PC/Mac version, it should be within 1-2 weeks for that too
Looking forward to it, any idea yet on how much it will cost?
02-07-2013, 08:04 PM
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
That'll be awesome, it should add a bit more depth to the game. Looking forward to it, any idea yet on how much it will cost?
Ah, nothing is nailed in stone yet, but since PC/Mac doesn't have much IAP functionality, we have been thinking of making a more premium PC/Mac version that cost $4.99, but you get the HD version of the game, MP3 sound track, a ton of Coins in-game, and other cool bonus stuff. But we'll see

02-07-2013, 08:15 PM
#13
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 734
I'm hitting the buy button just now!
02-07-2013, 10:06 PM
#14
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonhead View Post
Ah, nothing is nailed in stone yet, but since PC/Mac doesn't have much IAP functionality, we have been thinking of making a more premium PC/Mac version that cost $4.99, but you get the HD version of the game, MP3 sound track, a ton of Coins in-game, and other cool bonus stuff. But we'll see
Oh, that sounds awesome! I'll be one of the first buyers.
02-08-2013, 01:11 AM
#15
Game Impressions

02-08-2013, 02:39 AM
#16
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 734
I've noticed the HD version for iPad has came out few hours ago. Nothing serious, ok, but i would have bought only the iPad version if i had knew it would have come out few hours later, so now I got to go for a double buy, since the devs said that were hoping for a next week release of the iPad version. However, as I said before, it's surely not a big problem , maybe next time instead of "next week" put a "next hours" release!

P.S. If i'm wrong i'm ready to give you a great pardon me!

Last edited by Capronissimo71; 02-08-2013 at 02:42 AM.
02-08-2013, 07:14 AM
#17
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capronissimo71 View Post
I've noticed the HD version for iPad has came out few hours ago. Nothing serious, ok, but i would have bought only the iPad version if i had knew it would have come out few hours later, so now I got to go for a double buy, since the devs said that were hoping for a next week release of the iPad version. However, as I said before, it's surely not a big problem , maybe next time instead of "next week" put a "next hours" release!
Uh, I think the developer meant that he's UPDATING the iPad version in one week to include retina graphics. He never said that it wouldn't be released for another week.
02-08-2013, 07:26 AM
#18
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Boston,MA
Posts: 1,089
Since Ive got this Ive been unable to put it down.Very addicting fun game


4 stars

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
02-08-2013, 10:47 AM
#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capronissimo71 View Post
I've noticed the HD version for iPad has came out few hours ago. Nothing serious, ok, but i would have bought only the iPad version if i had knew it would have come out few hours later, so now I got to go for a double buy, since the devs said that were hoping for a next week release of the iPad version. However, as I said before, it's surely not a big problem , maybe next time instead of "next week" put a "next hours" release! P.S. If i'm wrong i'm ready to give you a great pardon me!
Ah, yes, like KevinS mentioned, the iPad version is already out, I'm just working on an updated version with retina graphics for the New iPad Retina's, sorry for the confusion
02-08-2013, 05:53 PM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
Since Ive got this Ive been unable to put it down.Very addicting fun game. 4 stars
Awesome Biggavelli, great to hear that!

So, who's gotten the most kills so far?