★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-07-2013, 02:43 PM
#21
They answered my prayers! It's the ipad game of the week here
02-07-2013, 02:56 PM
#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
They answered my prayers! It's the ipad game of the week here
Nice. I think it deserves it. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!

02-07-2013, 04:07 PM
#23
Appstore Editor's choice in my country also!!!
The game totally rocks... One of the best platforms, become ever better... The graphics are awesome, the controls excellent and the mix of the genres is a more than welcome surprise... I like that except the classic platforming there is levels that you fly like Jetpack joyride or you fly above like doodle jump or you solve puzzles... Totally deserves the price.
Hope it gets more attention than the first one!

Last edited by ironsam80; 02-07-2013 at 04:26 PM.
02-07-2013, 05:46 PM
#24
This game is like an oasis in the drought of the post Christmas iOS gaming rush
02-08-2013, 03:05 AM
#25
Game Impressions


One of my GOTY Nominee (Platformer) and I don`t even know how someone will top it. Besides Rayman Legend (Yes I know that it hasn`t been yet announced for iOS so you will have just to trust me on this one) currently my Number One Platformer on iOS in 2013.
02-08-2013, 04:29 AM
#26
Very nicely done platformer
02-08-2013, 04:39 AM
#27
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,861
I'm really trying not to like the damn game because of my silly stance on the cosmetic IAP, but godamnit it's really, really, REALLY, REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY good!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-08-2013, 07:47 AM
#28
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video
One of my GOTY Nominee (Platformer) and I don`t even know how someone will top it. Besides Rayman Legend (Yes I know that it hasn`t been yet announced for iOS so you will have just to trust me on this one) currently my Number One Platformer on iOS in 2013.
I agree with this statement a 100%!!!This is the best platformer experience I've had on the IOS period..Its how sonic/rayman should have been brought to IOS..The depth,the accuracy of the controls,the over-all polish of the game is insanely awesome..This is AAA on a console level!!

I suddenly remember the statements of the video games analysts about translating the console platformers to touch screen..That they should be auto-running,have one touch controls and be toned down as to somewhat, a lite version..Clearly no-one told Sivertree media about this or they simply did not hear it..

AMAZING!!!!GOTY MATERIAL!!

Last edited by Alister; 02-08-2013 at 07:52 AM.
02-08-2013, 08:11 AM
#29
I just played the first four free levels, it is just as amazing as the first game. Looks beautiful, plays perfectly, and its fun. It's got everything going for it. I wish they would discount the first game (full game) in light of this second release.
02-08-2013, 11:11 AM
#30
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 19,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgantj View Post
I just played the first four free levels, it is just as amazing as the first game. Looks beautiful, plays perfectly, and its fun. It's got everything going for it. I wish they would discount the first game (full game) in light of this second release.
Er... Why would you wish for a sale on the first game if you already found it amazing?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword