AppyNation's next game - clues, hints, announcements

02-13-2013, 09:58 AM
#11
Looking forward
02-13-2013, 11:29 AM
#12
They look great, and don't take this the wrong way, but Im losing interest in what the game is possibly about because you're just doing teasers

02-14-2013, 09:04 AM
#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdherd View Post
Looking forward
Cool, keep an eye out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgdesign View Post
They look great, and don't take this the wrong way, but Im losing interest in what the game is possibly about because you're just doing teasers
Surely you're not going to ignore it when we announce, just cos we've released lots of cute art?

Speaking of which:



Happy Valentine's day!
02-14-2013, 10:13 AM
#14
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 45
is it a board game like chess or a trophy for achievement? O_O
02-14-2013, 11:12 AM
#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbear View Post
is it a board game like chess or a trophy for achievement? O_O
A-ha!
We have a winner

You've got it - these are all trophies for the game.

I'll PM you a game code as a reward

Well done
02-14-2013, 09:22 PM
#16
So, there all trophies for completing achievements in the game? What's the game about though?
02-18-2013, 06:56 AM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
So, there all trophies for completing achievements in the game? What's the game about though?
Haha yes well... we'll be announcing that this week with luck! Things got a bit delayed (we're trying to get it all perfecto!) so keep an eye out
02-18-2013, 08:18 AM
#18
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 2,023
A code will be much appreciated.

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
02-19-2013, 05:46 AM
#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyukialex View Post
A code will be much appreciated.

haha, cheeky, what for?
02-19-2013, 06:47 AM
#20
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 2,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppyNation View Post
haha, cheeky, what for?
Maybe joining beta test?