Forum Game: The 5-Letter Sentence

02-09-2013, 09:08 AM
#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater View Post
Eli likes to attack kittens.

So many funny forum games lately, awesome!

I W L O D
I would lick Olivia's dildo.

W C P A D
02-09-2013, 04:12 PM
#92
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Scarlett Johansson's Hot Tub
Posts: 5,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
I would lick Olivia's dildo.

W C P A D
Don't worry about punching Connector.

H A H A H

02-09-2013, 04:31 PM
#93
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
Don't worry about punching Connector.

H A H A H
Haha, ain't haterz almost humourous

I L O V E
02-09-2013, 04:38 PM
#94
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Scarlett Johansson's Hot Tub
Posts: 5,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Haha, ain't haterz almost humourous

I L O V E
Everyone! I Love Vovin! OMG!

V O V I N
02-09-2013, 04:55 PM
#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
Everyone! I Love Vovin! OMG!

V O V I N
Very Outstanding Vaginaless Intellectual Newbie

P A N T Y
02-09-2013, 05:01 PM
#96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Very Outstanding Vaginaless Intellectual Newbie

P A N T Y
Never Thought You Penile Angst
I O T D F
02-09-2013, 05:05 PM
#97
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Scarlett Johansson's Hot Tub
Posts: 5,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Never Thought You Penile Angst
I O T D F
Fark, I'm dying of thirst.

H I Y U N
02-09-2013, 11:04 PM
#98
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
Fark, I'm dying of thirst.

H I Y U N
Highly Intellectual Young Ugly Ninjackid

K I N K Y
02-09-2013, 11:07 PM
#99
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Highly Intellectual Young Ugly Ninjackid

K I N K Y
Killjoy Is Nearly Killing Young'uns

A S D f M
02-09-2013, 11:10 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Scarlett Johansson's Hot Tub
Posts: 5,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Highly Intellectual Young Ugly Ninjackid

K I N K Y
Nooo! You're killing Kenny! Imbecile!

M I N T E