★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Forum Game: The 5-Letter Sentence

02-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
You're One Of Kim's Nieces

A S P E R
A stupid pigeon eats ribbons.

Q P E T E
02-18-2013, 06:14 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Scarlett Johansson's Hot Tub
Posts: 5,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
A stupid pigeon eats ribbons.

Q P E T E
The Queen Enjoys Pushing Elephants

Q U E A N

02-18-2013, 06:23 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyK View Post

Q U E A N
Unique Nannies Attacking Questionable Eggplants

H U G G S
02-18-2013, 07:10 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Scarlett Johansson's Hot Tub
Posts: 5,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
Unique Nannies Attacking Questionable Eggplants

H U G G S
Gaming Stops Hot Girls Undressing

S T O P S
02-18-2013, 08:24 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyK View Post

S T O P S
Twisted Pirates Swinging Swords Overhead

S W O R D
02-18-2013, 08:25 PM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
Twisted Pirates Swinging Swords Overhead

S W O R D
Silly women open red drawers.

S T E V E
02-18-2013, 08:31 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
S T E V E
Tyrannical Vegans Eating Everyday Sauces

T R A I N
02-18-2013, 09:01 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Scarlett Johansson's Hot Tub
Posts: 5,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
Tyrannical Vegans Eating Everyday Sauces

T R A I N
Ninjackid's Rectum Is Always Tight (for Connector )

T I G H T
02-18-2013, 09:18 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
Ninjackid's Rectum Is Always Tight (for Connector )

T I G H T
Lol,

Trees Growing Inside Huge Trees

R H D C B
02-18-2013, 09:52 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Scarlett Johansson's Hot Tub
Posts: 5,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
Lol,

Trees Growing Inside Huge Trees

R H D C B
Bad Drivers Hate RR3 Consistently.

Y U O P I