★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

what is the top selling game company

07-04-2009, 02:13 PM
#1
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 39
what is the top selling game company

i just wondering what game company is selling the most. gameloaft,firemint, i play, chillingo ltd,electionic arts, tapulos, freeverse, gamevil, ngmoco are others
07-04-2009, 02:20 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Terrapin Station
Posts: 59
I'd say gameloft or EA

07-04-2009, 02:24 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloverightangles111 View Post
I'd say gameloft or EA
agree

I'm German and anybody, who finds mistakes in my posts is allowed to keep them
07-04-2009, 02:26 PM
#4
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 25
i hope its not ea, last time they made a good game was 1988 'skate or die'.
07-04-2009, 02:28 PM
#5
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3,839
ngmoco... FTW!
07-04-2009, 02:30 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93i View Post
i hope its not ea, last time they made a good game was 1988 'skate or die'.
Skate 2 is good
07-04-2009, 02:36 PM
#7
Ng moco and Gameloft, possibly Chillingo. As much as I hate to say it, EA probably has more money than the rest of them, even though they aren't known for being entitled to updating their games which is kinda lame :P
07-04-2009, 02:36 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93i View Post
i hope its not ea, last time they made a good game was 1988 'skate or die'.
when was the last time you played a game from EA 1989. Sorry but that just isnt true.

Quote:
Ng moco and Gameloft, possibly Chillingo. As much as I hate to say it, EA probably has more money than the rest of them, even though they aren't known for being entitled to updating their games which is kinda lame :P
but EA put out well made games to start. They dont need to update.

LiamWUL Games Development
Gamecenter: walsh06
07-04-2009, 02:38 PM
#9
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Golden State
Posts: 5,809
EA, Gameloft, and ngmoco

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
07-04-2009, 02:39 PM
#10
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: England
Posts: 1,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by walsh06 View Post
when was the last time you played a game from EA 1989. Sorry but that just isnt true.


but EA put out well made games to start. They dont need to update.
Good games maybe, but they miss basic things (like being able to play your own music and calibration for NFS) and usually have a few bugs (NFS doesn't work too well on 3.0).

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!