App description: Save 25 % off for a very limited time!

"Finding Teddy is a delight and a surprise." - TouchArcade, 4.5/5.
"Finding Teddy is a strange and wonderful trip inside a musical, poetic yet cruel, fable." - Multiplayer.it, 8.5/10.

Story

A little girl was sleeping peacefully with her Teddy bear, when suddenly, a monster popped out from her cupboard then stole her favorite plush.
When closing the door, the little girl awoke then got inside the cupboard. She's projected in a magical world, full of monsters and oddities where she has to discover the place and help their beings and find back her Teddy.

Still one question remain : will she be able to go back to the real world ?

Characters

The little girl : She's the main character, she's looking for her Teddy bear.

Mister Fly : Very useful fly to access some items where the little girl can't go. Very courteous.

Mister Cat : Has a bad temper, nevertheless useful to access small places and narrow galleries. Just need to scratch its back.

Gameplay

In a very traditional point'n'click way, the inventory is very easy to use. Just drag'n'drop the items where you want.
You can also click everywhere on the screen to interact with the environment.
You will meet two characters who'll help you in your periple.
You can save the game anytime, if you get killed, you'll go back to the same place, no need to load your game.
No dialogue. Riddles are the main point of the game.

Finding Teddy is :

- The revival of Point'n-Click.
- Graphics completely handmade, realized pixel by pixel.
- An adventure divided into three chapters including dozens of riddles with multiple side quests.

strivemind's comments:

Official Trailer

btw, this is a point-and-click adventure game along the vein of Sword and Sworcery, not a platformer.
02-09-2013, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodro82 View Post
I unlocked the full game from the demo on my iPad but don't see any way to restore the purchase on my iPhone?
Am I missing something or am I out of luck?
Seems if I would have downloaded the paid version I could download on both devices, but this way it's trying to make me pay again.
If you buy a non-consumable IAP, even though it seems like it's asking you to purchase it once again, just enter your password and it should tell you that you've already purchased this specific IAP and unlock the content for you on your second device. Try that out...if it charges you again, something's gotta give. Contact Apple for a refund.
02-09-2013, 08:02 AM
Ok thanks! I was hesitant to push that button again

It worked. Thanks for the help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
If you buy a non-consumable IAP, even though it seems like it's asking you to purchase it once again, just enter your password and it should tell you that you've already purchased this specific IAP and unlock the content for you on your second device. Try that out...if it charges you again, something's gotta give. Contact Apple for a refund.

Last edited by boodro82; 02-09-2013 at 08:05 AM.

02-09-2013, 08:05 AM
Downloaded the free version last night. I closed all my apps that were open and booted my phone first and it ran fine. Played to the end of the free version and will definitely buy the full version tonight. What a sweet and endearing story. Love it.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-09-2013, 08:55 AM
You can only use the notes you have unlocked correct? So to get past this area it won't be using the dots, just what you currently have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Learn the statue's tune and play it for the crying guy in another area.

I am loving this game so far. It is living up to the awesome pixel art!
02-09-2013, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodro82 View Post
You can only use the notes you have unlocked correct? So to get past this area it won't be using the dots, just what you currently have?
I think you get the symbol for the notes after you use them to solve a musical puzzle. You will need to select dots as part of the song in some cases.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
02-09-2013, 10:04 AM
Alright, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I think you get the symbol for the notes after you use them to solve a musical puzzle. You will need to select dots as part of the song in some cases.
02-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Non functional trial is killing an inclination to buy the full game. Too bad. Looks awesome.
02-09-2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoon View Post
Non functional trial is killing an inclination to buy the full game. Too bad. Looks awesome.
Did you boot your phone?

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeranth View Post
Sadly, no iPhone 5 support. But it hasn't affected my enjoyment of this a single iota.

Also, there is a free trial app, if you are so inclined! Give it a try!
UGH!!! This is simply unacceptable. Your first comment on the thread almost made jump into the purchase because of how highly you spoke of it. The borders would eventually be the game downfall though, regardless of how charming it is. I will purchase this as soon as they get with the times. :-( so bummed.
02-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Did you boot your phone?
Yeah, still no dice I'm afraid. Iphone4.