★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** The Apple Music streaming service is currently not supported due to its DRM protection. ***

*** The game supports iPhone 4S / iPad 3 and above. ***

PLAY TO YOUR OWN MUSIC!

Would you listen to your favorite song while you are playing?
Now you can do it and compete with your friends and the whole world to see who's got the best score in Musiverse.

Laid out in the open space, your job is to collect the green cubes and beat your friends to dominate the charts!

Musiverse is the new sensation in the field of rhythm-racing games, go fast, avoid the grey cubes and earn the top spot in the highscore table!

Now Musiverse comes with Everyplay!
Check out awesome game replays shared by players like you from all over the world!

Follow the top players and comment on their performance!

Now with free bundled music included, you can play even if you lack music on your device.

Musiverse offers:
- unique tracks based on the music you're listening to
- daily challenges
- different levels of difficulty
- various control modes
- stunning background visualizations
- facebook integration
- bundled royalty-free music in the game
- FREE DOWNLOAD
- and much more

*** Legal notice: ***

The game may use music files on your device. We do not take responsibility for any copyright issues.

PGjack's comments:

Check out the trailer:
08-05-2015, 08:29 AM
Omg it looks like Audiosurf!!!

08-05-2015, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Omg it looks like Audiosurf!!!
I agree!! Finally an Audiosurf like game for iphone!!
08-05-2015, 12:11 PM
Game becomes unresponsive on my end as soon as that darn Gamecenter banner comes down
I probably have to many friends for this game
08-05-2015, 03:13 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. We will test it out with high amount of friend, to check if this causes the issue. Can you test it out with Facebook? (Our game doesn't post anything and doesn't use any personal data without your explicit permission).

EDIT: You can completely turn off the online part of the game, if you delete the game and choose cancel, when it asks you to choose social platform
08-05-2015, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, will give it a try later.
And welcome to the forum!
08-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Fun game. Like it so far. Tap controls are pretty much worthless for me because it requires god-like lightning fast reflexes to jump back and forth between lanes on normal difficulty or above. It's a good game though.
08-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Controls

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaymerX View Post
Fun game. Like it so far. Tap controls are pretty much worthless for me because it requires god-like lightning fast reflexes to jump back and forth between lanes on normal difficulty or above. It's a good game though.
Did you try out the magneto tap mode? It's much easier than the regular tap mode, because you need only one action to jump to the lane you want. You just need to learn to automatically release the screen, if you want to be in the middle lane.
07-30-2016, 11:49 PM
I'm surprised that this thread doesn't have several pages because this is a REALLY good music game. It's improved a bunch. C'mon it's practically freakin Audiosurf on your dang phone. I can use my own music and it keeps track of the leader boards just like AS. The .99 ad-free iap practically makes this like a premium mobile version of Audiosurf for a buck! 8)

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
07-31-2016, 02:39 AM
I think I will try it out, but as with all those games it leaves Spotify users out of the equation I guess (which is just what it is, I do not blame the devs), so it's limited for me, as my whole music collection Is from Spotify.