App description: Many have tried and lost their lives ... it seemed that the war against these damned things would be a cakewalk, but this is taking more than expected, humanity needs you!
You're our hero, Kill them!

Fullblast is a fast paced action game, go and save the earth through an amazing level full of aliens.

A retro game with modern graphics but the same gameplay style, and difficulty as well!!!, be prepared to enjoy a classic game experience

-Fantastic and gorgeous 3D graphics
-Power ups and power downs!!, watch out what you pick
-Heavy metal sound track
-Achievements and leaderboards
-iCade support
-No ads, no in app purchases, just one payment to unlock the full game (if you love it).
-1 Level included and 2 more free levels if you complete the first one.

Unlock the full game and enjoy:
-12 Random levels
-3 Mega bosses
10-10-2014, 08:22 AM
Nice game. 1.49 to unlock the full game

Lots of options for controls, has relative touch and a sensitivity option.

Graphics are very nice, flying over a city with small moving cars underneath etc, nice attention to detail.

I'll get this later once i get my itunes card. Nice surprise

10-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Great find Rich! I love a good shmup. Hell, I love a mediocre to half-decent shmup so this is bound to be enjoyable, cheers!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
10-10-2014, 08:45 AM
My most expensive week this year expands further...

Was waiting for this and after playing the free level, i had to run to the post office to get me a new appstore card.

Looks amazing and plays in the vain of the brilliant Sky Force with great sounds, music and loveley background details. While the default controls are not the ones most players want, they do their job great, so far.

The Dev knows about the relative touch controls and is looking into it, as well as icade/more enemies etc. should be added in future updates.

Nothing to lose since it's free to try before you buy, what i gladly did to support a caring Dev. Good luck !
10-10-2014, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Great find Rich! I love a good shmup. Hell, I love a mediocre to half-decent shmup so this is bound to be enjoyable, cheers!
I have to be in the right mood for them myself, this one and a few other recents have actually had me playing them more often though
10-11-2014, 06:11 AM
Hi guys,

I'm Alex the dev behind FullBlast and I'm aware of some of the issues and I'm working right now to narrow down some bugs.

It's a shame for me because I've been playing a lot on 2 devices, ipad1 (yeah that piece of crap xD) and my ipad3 retina, with no important bugs at all, I mean, no crashes.

About the game, we are working on an update (besides minor updates to fix bugs) to add iCade support (I have one and it's a pleasure to play mame on the ipad hehehe).
And besides iCade we have 2 more awesome enemies to add more variety to the game

For later updates we will look at MFI controllers as well, but right now our first "big" update will have:
-icade support
-2 new enemies

Regards, Alex

iPhone freelance programmer http://eskemagames.blogspot.com
10-11-2014, 08:40 AM
I'm really loving this so far and I've had no problems with it on my ipad on IOS 8 or my old iPhone 4s on IOS 7

Great job Alex and I look forward to the update
10-11-2014, 09:33 AM
Glad to see you like the game

Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us or suggestions for future updates

I have to say that I'm working in a more "relative" controls, it seems that the actual ones are not exactly what people was expecting, so I will add the new relative controls as well

iPhone freelance programmer http://eskemagames.blogspot.com
10-11-2014, 02:39 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
10-11-2014, 09:08 PM
Another good shmup. Sweet how your aircraft banks, nice touch. Bought full game. Gemini Strike is tuff to beat tho.