★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-09-2013, 12:36 PM
#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
I found a spell (teleport) but can't pick it up because it says the spell book is not ready. Did I get there too soon? Do I need to wait for it?
Wait for it.
02-09-2013, 12:37 PM
#92
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
I found a spell (teleport) but can't pick it up because it says the spell book is not ready. Did I get there too soon? Do I need to wait for it?
Yes you can't learn any spells until you find the spell book.

02-09-2013, 12:44 PM
#93
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Wait for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Yes you can't learn any spells until you find the spell book.
Wait or find? Which? Did I pass it? Should I go back or forward?
02-09-2013, 12:48 PM
#94
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
I found a spell (teleport) but can't pick it up because it says the spell book is not ready. Did I get there too soon? Do I need to wait for it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Wait or find? Which? Did I pass it? Should I go back or forward?
Wait until you find then go back to learn the spell. Whether or not you have to go back depends on your starting race I think, but chances are you just haven't gotten there yet. I posted where the spell book is under spoiler tags a couple pages ago.
02-09-2013, 01:00 PM
#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Wait until you find then go back to learn the spell. Whether or not you have to go back depends on your starting race I think, but chances are you just haven't gotten there yet. I posted where the spell book is under spoiler tags a couple pages ago.
Found your post. Started as a human. Will keep looking for it. Thanks.
02-09-2013, 01:30 PM
#96
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 163
Umm...this game is awesome. It's the perfect light rpg first person dungeon crawler. Others have tried (Undercroft, the Quest, Silver Sword), but this is the real deal folks.
02-09-2013, 01:35 PM
#97
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3
This is an excellent game and shows the creator put alot of work and care into it. I love the ios platform and these kinds of games so thank you and I will gladley be purchasing any future updates.
02-09-2013, 01:42 PM
#98
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 551
you can't learn spells until you find the book
02-09-2013, 02:07 PM
#99
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,154
I've just completed the first quest and I am excited.
02-09-2013, 02:40 PM
I would like to see a quick travel system as well. Between having to return to and out of dungeons after already completing just for spells is kind of a pain. Great start though