App description: A new turn-based Role Playing Game in the classic style of the legendary Computer Role Playing Games that defined the genre.

Created by Eric Kinkead

In QuestLord you assume the role of a lone hero out to save the Shattered Realm from certain destruction!

FEATURES

Dungeon crawling action!
Screen swiping combat!
More than just DUNGEON CRAWLING action!
Explore vast worlds and over 160 maps!
Not just trapped in a dungeon, explore wilderness and cities!
Level up by crushing your foes and finishing Quests!
Nonlinear gameplay!
Perma-Save game system with 3 game slots!
3 races to choose from Human, Dwarf, Elf!
Over one hundred NPCs to interact with!
Each race has their own starter location, making gameplay feel fresh and unique!
18 different quests!
Secrets to uncover!
Detailed pixel style art!
Over the top animations for your defeated foes!
Quickgame - a Perma-Death Rogue-Like to jump into uniquely random generated dungeons immediately!
Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards!!!
Auto-Mapping and large detailed world map!
A wizard named Throzdin!!!!

LavaLevel's comments:
And my game QuestLord is now available in the app store!

02-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Did you guys run into this fellow yet?

All the beta testers made it in as NPCs; very cool of the developer.

Last edited by undeadcow; 02-09-2013 at 06:00 PM.
02-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Did you guys run into this fellow yet?

All the beta testers made it in as NPCs; very cool of the developer.
Yeah, I saw him. I tried to kill him, no offence.

That's so cool.

02-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Looks up my ally. Love wolfenstein RPG, Orcs vs. Elves, the Quest Gold. Seems simular.
02-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Is there a better way to heal yourself besides eating food? It's getting really expensive to buy food all the time. I know there is a healing spell but I don't have it yet.
02-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidaven View Post
Is there a better way to heal yourself besides eating food? It's getting really expensive to buy food all the time. I know there is a healing spell but I don't have it yet.
Aside from food there are also potions and life regeneration rings. Consider alternative attack strategies - guard with a shield, use distance magic, or even spending money on better armor/swords instead of food. Death is not permanent either so no shame in sleeping with the worms now and again.
02-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Ok... so day two purchase. But still. Can't wait to sink some time into this one!
02-09-2013, 09:50 PM
I am loving this game!!! I'm also getting murdered quite a bit.
02-09-2013, 09:54 PM
I have the spell book but it doesn't let me equip it and I have a red line where the spell book goes in my inventory. Is there something you have to do before you can equip it?
02-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptainKirk12 View Post
I have the spell book but it doesn't let me equip it and I have a red line where the spell book goes in my inventory. Is there something you have to do before you can equip it?
If you see a red line over one of the hands then you have likely successfully equipt the spell book; the spell book occupies the lower right hand corner box but disabled the shield hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Either lose the sword or ring I guess
Wait.. what? You can have a sword, ring, and spell book... just either spell book or shield.
02-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Aside from food there are also potions and life regeneration rings. Consider alternative attack strategies - guard with a shield, use distance magic, or even spending money on better armor/swords instead of food. Death is not permanent either so no shame in sleeping with the worms now and again.
I ssssecond that on the shield- I was getting smacked around till I got a shield and used it. Makes a big difference, just watch for when it gets knocked down.