Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-09-2013, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capronissimo71 View Post
Downloading right now! I play every TD i can get and yours seems very interesting. Is retina display supported on iPad too?
it support Retina for iPhone, and we almost finished update for iPad retina, it will come with big update, with new levels. But even right now it looks pretty good on iPad3 and 4
Old 02-09-2013, 09:44 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

8floor sadly the game crashes as soon as it should begins. Tried on my iPhone 5 and on my iPad 4. Also on the title screen the button to press to begin the game is full of question marks, and when I push it there's a screen with an orc figure and at the top another question marks. Then, I press the start button at the bottom and when I select the first mission (and also in this screen at the top there are question marks) all crashes.

P.S. on iPhone 5, the screens i've seen don't seem to be optimized for its screen since two black bars are on the left/right side.

Last edited by Capronissimo71; 02-09-2013 at 09:48 AM..
Old 02-09-2013, 10:11 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

8Floor I got the problem, or one at least. It's a language issue. I tried to select English as the language of my iPhone (i'm italian so I use that language as standard), and the game starts, with all the correct writings on the buttons. I tried the same on my iPad 4 and everything's fine now.
But, as I said, one problem remains. The iPhone 5 version is not optimized as said on the Store page. In the game two black bars occupy a very big part of the screen. On iPad is all ok.
Hope this could help you to resolve these bugs.
By the way, the game is very good!
Old 02-09-2013, 10:49 AM

That's a shame to hear the game isn't working. It looks good from the screenshots.

Also what is the deal with so many apps claiming to be optimized for the iPhone 5, but once you buy it the black bars are still there, no widescreen support?
Old 02-09-2013, 10:54 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
That's a shame to hear the game isn't working. It looks good from the screenshots.

Also what is the deal with so many apps claiming to be optimized for the iPhone 5, but once you buy it the black bars are still there, no widescreen support?
The language issue is a bug i've seen many times before, and a simple update makes the app work flawlessly again. For the iPhone 5 optimization i don't know, but I think that an update like that I said before can resolve all the issues.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:37 PM

Quote:
The language issue is a bug i've seen many times before, and a simple update makes the app work flawlessly again. For the iPhone 5 optimization i don't know, but I think that an update like that I said before can resolve all the issues.
we are working under optimization for iPhone 5, will came with update
Old 02-09-2013, 01:23 PM

I have bought this game and I am very upset that it said it was optimised for iPhone 5 in the store description and it is NOT! Very disappointed that it is not wide screen.

It also crashes EVERY time I try to start a level.

You also need zoom in and out controls.

I cannot play this at all it has been a waste of money.

Please everyone DO NOT BUY THIS GAME it's a waste of time. Too full of bugs and does NOT work.

Please update it as soon as possible thank you.

Last edited by RickyBrooke; 02-09-2013 at 01:29 PM..
Old 02-09-2013, 01:32 PM

Quote:
8floor sadly the game crashes as soon as it should begins. Tried on my iPhone 5 and on my iPad 4. Also on the title screen the button to press to begin the game is full of question marks, and when I push it there's a screen with an orc figure and at the top another question marks. Then, I press the start button at the bottom and when I select the first mission (and also in this screen at the top there are question marks) all crashes.

P.S. on iPhone 5, the screens i've seen don't seem to be optimized for its screen since two black bars are on the left/right side.
This is EXACTLY what happens for me.

Once again DO NOT BUY THIS GAME it does not work.

I am really angry about this and feel ripped off.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:34 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8floor View Post
we are working under optimization for iPhone 5, will came with update
Good news! With the update will come the language bug too? Please do it because it's the most important thing since I can't change language everytime to play. Thanks and good work!!
Old 02-09-2013, 01:36 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyBrooke View Post
This is EXACTLY what happens for me.

Once again DO NOT BUY THIS GAME it does not work.

I am really angry about this and feel ripped off.
Hey Ricky, only thing to do while waiting for the update is to change the language on your device to English.