★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

I forgot to mention(I already got it free a while ago)(music app) Loop Twister->free

02-09-2013, 07:36 PM
I forgot to mention(I already got it free a while ago)(music app) Loop Twister->free

Haven't played with it yet, seeing the sale reminded me that I have it. i really have no clue what I have . Closing in on 13,000 apps, that's what . Sale goes through Sunday...but I would get it today just in case if you want it. Crap, hope I'm not already too late.

EDIT: it really isn't my thing; I enjoy creating music not messing with pre-recorded loops per say, but it might still be useful. No midi though

02-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Yeah somebody posted this a couple days ago. I agree with you though. This app does not tickle my fancy. The clips are way to small to even enjoy, and you can't even create a true melody. The UI certainly looks nice. I got rid of it.
02-09-2013, 10:31 PM
It's not so bad. Yes the loops are short but you can do a lot with them and load other ones quick (pattern manager PM).

At first the app was pretty buggy but now after several updates it works. There is a free loop set download here. You can import your own loops.

Supports audio paste board. Audiobus will be supported in future update. Promising.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
02-10-2013, 12:38 AM
Greyskull, we are talking about your music apps in the lounge, toucharcade story.