★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Next Games Oy
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device:
  • Size: 250.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Stay human and survive in the official mobile game of AMCs The Walking Dead.

Join Daryl Dixon in the fight against the flesh-hungry walkers. Do you have what it takes to stay alive?

The Walking Dead: No Mans Land is a thrilling, action-packed RPG game where tactical choices make a difference between life and death. The one and only, Daryl Dixon, will teach you how to kill and survive - but remember, in the end you are on your own.

FIGHT through hordes of walkers in tactical turn-based combat
TRAIN your survivor group and upgrade their weapons
CHOOSE who lives or dies and keep your people safe
HUNT walkers in Terminus, Prison and other familiar locations from AMCs The Walking Dead
JOIN other players in deadly weekly challenges for exclusive rewards

For more, please visit:

09-03-2015, 09:17 AM
Oh hell yeah!!!

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8

09-03-2015, 10:23 AM
gameplay video

09-03-2015, 10:32 AM
awesome and its free!

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
09-03-2015, 11:10 AM
Looks like road to survival though, but with better graphics. Maybe battles look more like xcom though, which is good

Am I right?
09-03-2015, 11:12 AM
A higher spec game for once too ... 5s minimum
09-03-2015, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
awesome and its free!
... O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-03-2015, 11:39 AM
been playing for 30 mins... quick impressions

it will come as no surprise it is your standard turn based, base building, energy regen type of game, were it not for the Walking Dead licence, then it would probably get the "yet another" tag

but the official licence makes us take note, and with that i am bitterly disappointed about 2 things!

No voice overs from the cast and you do not get to play as the cast, Daryl has come to my camp through the tutorial, but he says he will leave soon....

I still think it is good, but it is essentially the Walking Dead Road to Survival, but based on the TV show

it also needs to be online
09-03-2015, 01:50 PM
i found it very unstable on the high spec, crashed a few times on my ipad 2 air or it seem to hang while it wanted to do something and no there was nothing in the background running either. Seems ok but i see there a LOT and i mean a lot of "coming soon stuff " gives the impression its barley complete game

GameCenter ID: Hellscaretaker Come on i love to give you a Race

Gameloft ID: Zincwarcaft (any one for game of zombiewood)
09-03-2015, 02:48 PM
So it's a basic ass game with the a Walking Dead skin on it. I thought so.