★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: The Idiot Test v1.0.1 Released [more giveaway]

07-04-2009, 07:11 PM
The Idiot Test 3 v1.0.1 Released [more giveaway]

The Idiot Test 3 patch v1.0.1 was finally approved yesterday after being placed in the App Store queue for 18 days. We have been desperately pushing the release to address the existing flaws of the game in our original version.

Patch Summary:
• Added highscore screen
• Added precision to highscore value
• Display total time taken on winning screen
• Adjusted gameplay difficulty
• Corrected splash sequence
• Added missing task instruction
• Bug fixes

We have added a much required highscore screen to make the game more competitive on the device in addition to the Facebook status message feature that we already have in the existing version. In addition to that, the game difficulty was also adjusted to increase the fun. Several bugs was also addressed.

For those who liked The Idiot Test, mail us your ideas/suggestion on how we could improve the game and we'll do our best to make them happen.

Quote:
The original production of Ryan Curtis features close to 100 tasks for you to complete and bring you hours of endless laughter between your families, co-worker and friends. Most importantly it features the Facebook Connect addon that allow you or anyone else playing it to easily publish the result in their very own Facebook status message. Embarrassment or fame, its in your hand.

The Idiot Test 3 is the third series of the popular flash game, The Idiot Test made by Ryan Curtis. The original title from the franchise was first released on the Internet in 2006 and has since been played for over millions of times.
Once again, we will be giving away 3 FREE copies (Will only work with US iTunes account) of the The Idiot Test 3 to a random poster in this thread so please let your friends know and start posting your request below. Three random winners will be selected within two days! We will also be doing giveaways on our twitter channel, so subscribe to get notified when it happens.

Giveaway Winner: Two extra giveaway due to large participation!
1) Squeaker (post #12)
2) ShadowsFall (post #30)
3) costanza (post #18)
4) Mattman (post #37)
5) pluto6 (post #3)

Updates (July 17th): Five additional promotional codes was just posted on our twitter channel!

For those who still haven't got it, GET The Idiot Test 3 in App Store NOW! for just $0.99.

Nexx Studio - Indie Game Publisher - Blog | Facebook | Twitter
Dulp - Zig Zag Boom - Sidechain - Warship Solitaire - Bloom Box - Pig Shot - Glow Puzzle - The Idiot Test 3 - and more awesome games!

Last edited by Grumps; 07-16-2009 at 06:16 PM.
07-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Do I have to press the blue square button to enter?

Games, games, games..
GameCenter ID: GkCHN
Add me! :]

07-04-2009, 07:15 PM
I know the answer

You don't press ANY buttons - you blow into the microphone - it is all a trick!

Famous TV series quote -

No Sir, I'm just a half wit. My FATHER is an idiot...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
07-04-2009, 07:15 PM
I wouldn't call this an idiot test. More of a memory test =/

back
07-04-2009, 07:17 PM
I would like a promo code! The only reason I am not buying any of these idiot test games, is because I am afraid that it will say I failed the test just because I bought it
07-04-2009, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
I wouldn't call this an idiot test. More of a memory test =/
Do you own a copy of the game? If you do, help us improve ourselves. Otherwise you should really get a copy to try it out.

Dulp - Zig Zag Boom - Sidechain - Warship Solitaire - Bloom Box - Pig Shot - Glow Puzzle - The Idiot Test 3 - and more awesome games!
07-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post

You don't press ANY buttons - you blow into the microphone - it is all a trick!
What if you have a 1G iTouch? I don't think they can even add a microphone separately!
07-04-2009, 07:22 PM
Do you get extra points for pwnage? If so, see below, because Stick Escape has more customers that also bought it then the Idiot Test 3 does
Attached Images

07-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellSpentYouth View Post
What if you have a 1G iTouch? I don't think they can even add a microphone separately!
Yep and we'll have an issue with approval staff for not supporting the devices that was previous sold in. Its a great idea though!

Last edited by Grumps; 07-04-2009 at 09:57 PM.
07-04-2009, 08:43 PM
I would LOVE this!!!! Ive got a few people Id like to try it out on..... (rubbing my hands together devilishly.....) bwaaaaaahahahahahahhaaa!!!!!

Of course, I'll try it in PRIVATE!

Sandi