★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-12-2013, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Actually the first One is indeed from the Gameplay but it`s very hard to tell that if you haven`t played the Game yet.
I see that...I mean no screenshots of the meat of the gameplay...the fighting mechanics. Screenshot 1 is just a victory pose.
02-12-2013, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
I see that...I mean no screenshots of the meat of the gameplay...the fighting mechanics. Screenshot 1 is just a victory pose.
Yeah I know what you are talking about. Those Screenshots aren`t really helpfull at all.

02-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Game Impressions

Tournament:

02-13-2013, 12:10 AM
iPad 5?
02-13-2013, 12:21 AM
Game Impressions

Folks, I just played the prologue and a bit of the first chapter wich are composed by an ilustrated story and various sequences of battles. The game seems by now great. More than Infinity Blade is in a vein of Blood and Glory or Rage of the Gladiator...but with a deeper story, updated moviments and dinamycs and you gotta fight various oponents at a time. The swiping screen controls are responding ok and the graphics -closer to Unity than Unreal Engine- are stunning. My only caution is the money and stats systems that seems to be a little hard earn....and it worries me the multipple in app buy options....lets see if there is no trap in here.....
If its fairly balanced, the game is a must buy. Lets see.....
Cheers
02-13-2013, 12:28 AM
Woh... thanks for the vid sanuku!No need to have second thoughts now! Reminds me of Brandnew Boy movement and locking, and uses a freeform infinity blade-esque attack commands. I like!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-13-2013, 02:16 AM
The price is $4.99.. So sanuku, is this worthy for you?
02-13-2013, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_envoys View Post
The price is $4.99.. So sanuku, is this worthy for you?
As far as I have currently played it I can only tell you after two Hours that I didn`t regret buying it. So far the Story Mode is what is driving me to keep playing it and I`m looking forward to see if the Game will become later on as linear as those Glu's Blood & Glory Games or if the Story will have unexpected turns that make me gasp for even more.
02-13-2013, 03:33 AM
The game looks great. I will definatwly be picking this up! The most appealing thing to me about this game is that the enemies try to attack you at once. Smart. I thing a lot more games should be built this way. It makes games more challenging & interesting while adding longevity to any game- especially fighting games.
02-13-2013, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by extol4000 View Post
The game looks great. I will definatwly be picking this up! The most appealing thing to me about this game is that the enemies try to attack you at once. Smart. I thing a lot more games should be built this way. It makes games more challenging & interesting while adding longevity to any game- especially fighting games.
Well looking at the videos i do find that the ennemies are not agressive enough. Most of the time they don't strike back. I just hope that's only because Sanaku is early into the game.