Default Game Impressions

Tournament:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 02-13-2013, 12:10 AM

iPad 5?
Old 02-13-2013, 12:21 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Game Impressions

Folks, I just played the prologue and a bit of the first chapter wich are composed by an ilustrated story and various sequences of battles. The game seems by now great. More than Infinity Blade is in a vein of Blood and Glory or Rage of the Gladiator...but with a deeper story, updated moviments and dinamycs and you gotta fight various oponents at a time. The swiping screen controls are responding ok and the graphics -closer to Unity than Unreal Engine- are stunning. My only caution is the money and stats systems that seems to be a little hard earn....and it worries me the multipple in app buy options....lets see if there is no trap in here.....
If its fairly balanced, the game is a must buy. Lets see.....
Cheers
Old 02-13-2013, 12:28 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Woh... thanks for the vid sanuku!No need to have second thoughts now! Reminds me of Brandnew Boy movement and locking, and uses a freeform infinity blade-esque attack commands. I like!
Old 02-13-2013, 02:16 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

The price is $4.99.. So sanuku, is this worthy for you?
Old 02-13-2013, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_envoys View Post
The price is $4.99.. So sanuku, is this worthy for you?
As far as I have currently played it I can only tell you after two Hours that I didn`t regret buying it. So far the Story Mode is what is driving me to keep playing it and I`m looking forward to see if the Game will become later on as linear as those Glu's Blood & Glory Games or if the Story will have unexpected turns that make me gasp for even more.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:33 AM

The game looks great. I will definatwly be picking this up! The most appealing thing to me about this game is that the enemies try to attack you at once. Smart. I thing a lot more games should be built this way. It makes games more challenging & interesting while adding longevity to any game- especially fighting games.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:05 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by extol4000 View Post
The game looks great. I will definatwly be picking this up! The most appealing thing to me about this game is that the enemies try to attack you at once. Smart. I thing a lot more games should be built this way. It makes games more challenging & interesting while adding longevity to any game- especially fighting games.
Well looking at the videos i do find that the ennemies are not agressive enough. Most of the time they don't strike back. I just hope that's only because Sanaku is early into the game.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:38 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

This has got me interested. Considering. No reviews yet. Liked the gameplay video. Any reason not to buy? Must have? You guys playing it - enjoyment fun immersion? Boring repetitive? Graphics controls?

Didn't like Infinity Blade prefer real time faster fighting. Is this IB. On steroids?

Last edited by worldcitizen1919; 02-13-2013 at 04:41 AM..
Old 02-13-2013, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Well looking at the videos i do find that the ennemies are not agressive enough. Most of the time they don't strike back. I just hope that's only because Sanaku is early into the game.
They are getting more agressive later on in the Game. The first few Battles they are very passive and only standing there and watching you and after that you often have to fight against two or up to three Gladiators at the same time which can easily become a little bit tricky if you don`t start to use your Shield more often then I do in the Gameplay Trailer