Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-27-2013, 01:35 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet View Post
I have NO IDEA what are you talking about. We dont have any promotions with Big Fish and never gave any instructions for anything like it. We answer all mails that came to our support site, in fact, it is very useful and have to admit that a bug surfaced that we had fixed in upcoming update. Anyone who wants to communicate with us always gets an answer.
For me there's a Big Fish promotion showing up as well. Get 340 gold for buying a pc game from them. I didn't use it,but it's definitely there.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:55 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Stand by! We contact Tapjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krautboy View Post
For me there's a Big Fish promotion showing up as well. Get 340 gold for buying a pc game from them. I didn't use it,but it's definitely there.
Is it via Tapjoy? aha. Now I get it. We will contact them to see what is going on why gold is not being added. Please stand by till we clarify this issue.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:25 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
I have NO IDEA what are you talking about. We dont have any promotions with Big Fish and never gave any instructions for anything like it. We answer all mails that came to our support site, in fact, it is very useful and have to admit that a bug surfaced that we had fixed in upcoming update. Anyone who wants to communicate with us always gets an answer.
I meant Tapjoy in your app. There is an offer for 340 gold if you buy a game from Big Fish. I did send an email through your website and got a reply notice of receipt but that was all. That was weeks ago but maybe it got lost somewhere. But I am getting very good support now so I'm happy.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:28 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by krautboy View Post
Thanks krautboy I though maybe I was getting brain damage from getting bashed up so much lol
Old 02-27-2013, 05:34 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
OK, if you want some spoilers we have them for you

Advice #1, universal (would do you well on any level. Do master combo more often. Try to do at least a master combo with 4 hits, which is the easiest to do, but it gives you FOUR times the damage output on the last hit.
How to do it - look into the help.
1st hit - diagonal from top right to bottom low,
2nd hit - diagonal from top left to bottom right,
3rd hit - from top down
4th hit - from top down again

Advice #2. When entering second room try to activate the fire trap asap. Good chance is that fat guy is at the trap at this moment. More important than damage he gets is that he drops a great mace - battle hammer with 230 damage and Breton shield. Get them leaving him helpless.

Advice #3. When getting up into the 3-rd room, instead of attacking thin guy who comes to you, run to the fat one who is busy fighting his standard opponnent and do a couple of master strikes at his back while he is busy. This also adds to the lifespan of a standard guy who would keep hitting the fat one giving us help.

Guys. the game is NOT a simple swipper. Try to work out strategy for every level. This is how it was designed. Hope you enjoy your hard earned victory!!!
I think your 100% right. Almost everyone including myself has mistaken this game for a simple SWIPER which now I am finding its not at all. It's strategy and tactics are just as important as the fighting. Maybe you could emphasise this more in your game description on iTunes in Capitol letters.

Realising this I'm beginning to enjoy this game no end and getting some sadistic laughs out if it too. I changed my rating if it to a 5 star game.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:23 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Sale!!!

Guys we went on sale for the weekend!!!! Grab it now or regret it later
Old 02-27-2013, 12:45 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

and a update is out

Quote:
Expansion of the help section
Bug fixes
Improved contrast for cut-scene subtitles
Increased amount of silver awarded while defeated
those that were having money problems should have things more easy now
Old 02-27-2013, 01:19 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

1.8 gigs and still can't get the update...
Old 02-27-2013, 02:04 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
1.8 gigs and still can't get the update...
Heya, is it ok now? Have you got it installed? Unfortunatelly how update is carried is out of our control - first it installs it then deletes double entries. i wouldnt engineer it this way but no one asked me...
Old 02-28-2013, 04:31 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I've been playing some of this and I can't believe how good it is
Even though it wasn't that expensive it was the price that put me off before now, if it had of had a lite or demo version I'd have bought it at full price with no regrets.

I've only played the first three tournaments but so far it's looking brilliant.