★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-19-2013, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Do you have the proper level TA clearance to make such statements?

DBC
Hell I was glad at first but the grind and same enemies over and over I got bored
02-19-2013, 11:31 PM
Yep the grind does tend to kill it. Not difficulty.

02-20-2013, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Do you have the proper level TA clearance to make such statements?

DBC
Looking through my receipts, my first ios game purchases were GTR Racing and Apple Texas Holdem.

So...yeah, I think so.

Btw, Apple Texas Holdem was one of the best poker apps.
02-21-2013, 02:24 AM
Deleted!! . Glad I never bought any IAP. Too much of a cash grab and it gets boring. Just rinse repeat stuff. Also deleted RR3. Had 5 cars but service time for the engine of my favourite car was 6 hours 50 after today's update. IAP is destroying gaming.
02-23-2013, 09:45 AM
video tutorials

Hi, guys! We are about to do the next set of help videos, any specifics you want to see covered at priority? Let us know!
02-23-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldcitizen1919 View Post
Deleted!! . Glad I never bought any IAP. Too much of a cash grab and it gets boring. Just rinse repeat stuff. Also deleted RR3. Had 5 cars but service time for the engine of my favourite car was 6 hours 50 after today's update. IAP is destroying gaming.
Whatever.
02-25-2013, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet View Post
Hi, guys! We are about to do the next set of help videos, any specifics you want to see covered at priority? Let us know!
Hmm, a walk through for a level, perhaps? Level 10 maybe...?
02-25-2013, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldcitizen1919 View Post
Any updates, fixes on the way? Haven't played for days because of stingy coin system. Needs fixing, overhauling and a good update to make it appealing. I can't recommend it to anyone in its current state but a good update could fix this game.
Once you get to Chapter 2 those coins drop like crazy. I'm not even at halfway of the game and I'm already making 1000++ coins per battle.

As mentioned by the devs the key to success is the activation of the glory system. Each level 2 glory gives me about 200++ coins now.

I have to admit that the game was quite hard on the mid section of Chapter 1. But once you get a hold of the combo system (4-hit combo is really easy to pull off with a bit of practice, and makes fairly decent charge-up towards your glory meter. Though with time the combo gets dull) AND a pair of swords (IMO it's overkill compared to lances and such) you shall be fine.

The game's production value is through the roof in terms of iOS gaming. I wish the story mode plays like IB 2 (with free movement like I, Gladiator) and a more forgiving currency system (some top tier stuffs can only be bought with the premium currency) but those did not stop me from enjoying the game.

Hopefully I, Gladiator 2 addresses those major issues and we will have a GOTY material

Last edited by drixz; 02-25-2013 at 05:47 AM.
02-25-2013, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Why in the hell is what seems to be a freemium game be priced at 5 bucks anyway?
How is this a freemium game? It doesn't have a recharge timer nor weapon/armor repair timer

Last edited by drixz; 02-25-2013 at 05:49 AM.
02-25-2013, 04:03 AM
Free promo code draw

Hi guys,

There is a free promo-code draw held on our facebook page.

Please go to www.facebook.com/IGladiatorGame to check it out!