★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-13-2013, 04:38 AM
This has got me interested. Considering. No reviews yet. Liked the gameplay video. Any reason not to buy? Must have? You guys playing it - enjoyment fun immersion? Boring repetitive? Graphics controls?

Didn't like Infinity Blade prefer real time faster fighting. Is this IB. On steroids?

Last edited by worldcitizen1919; 02-13-2013 at 04:41 AM.
02-13-2013, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Well looking at the videos i do find that the ennemies are not agressive enough. Most of the time they don't strike back. I just hope that's only because Sanaku is early into the game.
They are getting more agressive later on in the Game. The first few Battles they are very passive and only standing there and watching you and after that you often have to fight against two or up to three Gladiators at the same time which can easily become a little bit tricky if you don`t start to use your Shield more often then I do in the Gameplay Trailer

02-13-2013, 08:19 AM
This game is absolutely brilliant. The visuals are very impressive and so far the story is great. All I can say is WOW.
Edit: do not buy, the game is 10o% freemium with a premium price tag.

Last edited by workingman; 02-14-2013 at 11:28 AM.
02-13-2013, 10:33 AM
This game is actually pretty damn legit....I was really hesitant based on price and being an unknowns commodity, but the game is great thus far, excellent graphics and polish all around, runs really smooth and seens to have a lot to keep interest...the controls are gesture based and very responsive although it is going to take me a while to master the patterns for combat...anyone interested In this I would say its absolute worth checking out even at $5...
02-13-2013, 06:51 PM
IM GOING IN!!! Impressions later.
02-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Guys, does it support iCloud? I really love this game after watched the trailer.
02-13-2013, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danz060391 View Post
Seems interesting, looks like a steam punk infinity blade clone, any impressions?
Huh?
02-14-2013, 12:15 AM
With what seems like a potentially interesting story, it seems a shame that the narrative is not really well written/translated. There are several shortcomings in both grammar and diction/tone/style/register in the few cutscenes in Sanuku's gameplay video.

I'm still tempted to buy-smash that button, and that says quite a lot for the gameplay elements of the video.

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
02-14-2013, 12:42 AM
I have quite a few old Logic and Rhetoric text books I can dust off and send you Ayjona if you would rather peruse those then spend the time actually playing the game!:-)
02-14-2013, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfox76 View Post
I have quite a few old Logic and Rhetoric text books I can dust off and send you Ayjona if you would rather peruse those then spend the time actually playing the game!:-)
If you can guarantee that they will provide me with an engaging narrative, then start mailin'...

(Of course, if you DO believe that textbooks in rhetoric and logic make for an immersive, engrossing story, then I'm not certain I can trust in your preferences in drama )

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona