Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-13-2013, 08:19 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

This game is absolutely brilliant. The visuals are very impressive and so far the story is great. All I can say is WOW.
Edit: do not buy, the game is 10o% freemium with a premium price tag.

Last edited by workingman; 02-14-2013 at 11:28 AM..
Old 02-13-2013, 10:33 AM

This game is actually pretty damn legit....I was really hesitant based on price and being an unknowns commodity, but the game is great thus far, excellent graphics and polish all around, runs really smooth and seens to have a lot to keep interest...the controls are gesture based and very responsive although it is going to take me a while to master the patterns for combat...anyone interested In this I would say its absolute worth checking out even at $5...
Old 02-13-2013, 06:51 PM

IM GOING IN!!! Impressions later.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:14 PM

Guys, does it support iCloud? I really love this game after watched the trailer.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:28 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danz060391 View Post
Seems interesting, looks like a steam punk infinity blade clone, any impressions?
Huh?
Old 02-14-2013, 12:15 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

With what seems like a potentially interesting story, it seems a shame that the narrative is not really well written/translated. There are several shortcomings in both grammar and diction/tone/style/register in the few cutscenes in Sanuku's gameplay video.

I'm still tempted to buy-smash that button, and that says quite a lot for the gameplay elements of the video.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:42 AM

I have quite a few old Logic and Rhetoric text books I can dust off and send you Ayjona if you would rather peruse those then spend the time actually playing the game!:-)
Old 02-14-2013, 12:48 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfox76 View Post
I have quite a few old Logic and Rhetoric text books I can dust off and send you Ayjona if you would rather peruse those then spend the time actually playing the game!:-)
If you can guarantee that they will provide me with an engaging narrative, then start mailin'...

(Of course, if you DO believe that textbooks in rhetoric and logic make for an immersive, engrossing story, then I'm not certain I can trust in your preferences in drama )
Old 02-14-2013, 04:03 AM

I'm worried about it being a premium game with iap. No one's hit a pay-wall yet? What are the controls like?
Old 02-14-2013, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
If you can guarantee that they will provide me with an engaging narrative, then start mailin'...

(Of course, if you DO believe that textbooks in rhetoric and logic make for an immersive, engrossing story, then I'm not certain I can trust in your preferences in drama )
Lol. Well I never said anything about myself finding them entertaining ! Just thought since you were so pronounced on the grammatical short-comings that YOU would find them very entertaining!:-)

Anyhow I am enjoying the game, haven't hit any kind of Paywall yet and like u said earlier the controls are tight in terms of responsiveness but it takes some getting used to, the gestures that is...