★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-19-2013, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt33 View Post
Don't worry, I'm gonna kill that score. Well, I already have, but my game time isn't lowering. Over the course of 2 particular zones, I decreased my time by about 6 seconds! But my time doesn't want to budge for some reason. It doesn't seem to be an issue of GC/wifi, because "your time" hasn't changed either (from 4:22:56).

Just curious, how is your planet time calculated from your individual zone times? Looking at my rough zone times, there's no way they could equate to 4 minutes and 22 seconds, so what does 4:22:56 even mean?
It's most likely the times accumulated on the path to the plane and that lvl included. In the first lvl Mine Mayhem, 6 times are added together for your top time.

Gamecenter: F34RTEHR34PER
02-19-2013, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
It's most likely the times accumulated on the path to the plane and that lvl included. In the first lvl Mine Mayhem, 6 times are added together for your top time.
Yes. It calculates the fastest route through passed zones from the start to the ship, collecting the fuel containers and draws a path there. You can complete the first chapter by going through 6 zones minimum.

Sam / Recoil Games

02-19-2013, 05:59 PM
Yeah, you have to do all (or most) of the levels and it'll save the shortest path to the ship that includes the correct amount of fuel cells. Then just repeat the levels along the line to get better times.

Edit: Scooped! : )
02-19-2013, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenit View Post
I noticed that turning 3G and WLAN off helped a lot with the framerate on iPhone 4. I don't suggest you should disable network access when playing (esp. on a phone) but I'd like to hear does this help with your device.

Jan / Recoil Games
I'm on touch 4 not iPhone. I guess ill turn off wifi
02-19-2013, 07:14 PM
lol. I played through the first world just to see if I could keep my save. everything reset again.
when this gets fixed, will it be a whole new update or what?
02-19-2013, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamRcl View Post
Yes. It calculates the fastest route through passed zones from the start to the ship, collecting the fuel containers and draws a path there. You can complete the first chapter by going through 6 zones minimum.

Sam / Recoil Games
Oh man...I've wasted so many hours replaying irrelevant zones...lol.

Last edited by Matt33; 02-19-2013 at 07:41 PM.
02-19-2013, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
99 cents to get a good game a month before everyone else is a pretty sweet deal in my opinion!
Yup, I got it, this game is great. So far just played a little on my iphone 4, but I really look forward to playing on my new ipad hdmi tv. I think this will be a great tv game. Crossing my fingers. Just got home, so let's hookup the tv now...
02-19-2013, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIvin View Post
lol. I played through the first world just to see if I could keep my save. everything reset again.
when this gets fixed, will it be a whole new update or what?
The first update will not fix this issue. We are working hard to get another update out soon.

Very sorry for this,

Sam / Recoil Games
02-19-2013, 08:22 PM
I'd LOVE to play it hdmi to my tv!! That would be awesome!

Gamecenter: F34RTEHR34PER
02-19-2013, 09:01 PM
One thing that'd be really sweet is an endless mode with it's own leaderboard. It could be like Polara's endless mode with the preset sections repeating at random, speeding up the longer you go.