02-19-2013, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIvin View Post
lol. I played through the first world just to see if I could keep my save. everything reset again.
when this gets fixed, will it be a whole new update or what?
The first update will not fix this issue. We are working hard to get another update out soon.

Very sorry for this,

Sam / Recoil Games
02-19-2013, 08:22 PM
I'd LOVE to play it hdmi to my tv!! That would be awesome!

Gamecenter: F34RTEHR34PER

02-19-2013, 09:01 PM
One thing that'd be really sweet is an endless mode with it's own leaderboard. It could be like Polara's endless mode with the preset sections repeating at random, speeding up the longer you go.
02-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
I'd LOVE to play it hdmi to my tv!! That would be awesome!
Wow, this is an awesome hdmi game, just as I thought. Would highly recommend it to hdmi and probably apple tv folk. Wowzers! I'll post a screenshot sometime.
02-19-2013, 10:55 PM
Achieved my goal of scoring in the teens on planet 1
That should hold up for a while. On to Crazy Caverns again!
02-19-2013, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt33 View Post
Achieved my goal of scoring in the teens on planet 1
That should hold up for a while. On to Crazy Caverns again!
Your time is out of this world! I made all the levels, have been playing them almost daily for the last 6+ months. My Mine Mayhem time is 10 seconds behind...
02-20-2013, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIvin View Post
lol. I played through the first world just to see if I could keep my save. everything reset again.
when this gets fixed, will it be a whole new update or what?
We're still fixing this, and there will be another update. My test build started acting this way, i.e., trying to read from iCloud instead of local preferences. I turned off Documents & Data (from Settings/iCloud) and reset the progress (just in case there's data corruption). Everything seems to work ok again until I enable iCloud Documents & Data again. Unfortunately this is a global setting. Can you try out whether this helps?

Best,
Jan / Recoil Games
02-20-2013, 05:03 AM
Looks like I'm experiencing some achievements that won't trigger.

Gamecenter:
mikeydavis
02-20-2013, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDavis360 View Post
Looks like I'm experiencing some achievements that won't trigger.
My Jay Runner achievement is missing too. Assuming I got it when I was offline. Not sure there is anyway to get it now.
02-20-2013, 05:39 AM
Played a little more in the first "planet", and went from 2,000+ ranking to 4xx. It's pretty impressive that the times that are put up on this game, and it's making me insane lol. I'll continue to try and better my scores.

Also, loving it on the iPad4. I went from the iPhone 5 to the iPad4, back and forth, and it works just fine. Just have to remember to close it out completely before going to the other device.

Great game.

Gamecenter: F34RTEHR34PER