★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-14-2013, 06:11 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
I am... TOTALLY hooked!!! I freak'n love this game! =oD

I can't get over how polished it is... how generous it is with the gems... how much fun it is to play...

I don't think I've been this happy over a Chillingo purchase in quite some time. I'm absolutely floored. =oD

This is most definitely my GOTW... and one of my favorite releases of the year so far.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
02-14-2013, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Yes it works when I set the device's language to english. But I'm looking forward to the update so that it works also in with my language.
btw I played through the first world and it's fantastic !
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post

I can't get over how polished it is... how generous it is with the gems... how much fun it is to play...

I don't think I've been this happy over a Chillingo purchase in quite some time. I'm absolutely floored. =oD

This is most definitely my GOTW... and one of my favorite releases of the year so far.
Im just going to leave this here:

Cheers,
Jan/Recoil Games

02-14-2013, 06:57 AM
Hi everyone, I work for Chillingo. If you have any questions about the game let me know and I'll do my best to answer them
02-14-2013, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick@Chillingo View Post
Hi everyone, I work for Chillingo. If you have any questions about the game let me know and I'll do my best to answer them
Welcome! : ) Does this (or will it) support iCloud syncing across devices?

My band just released an album! iTunes / Facebook
02-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Uh oh...

I'm hooked.

Just went back and replayed each level in the first world about 5 times... gathering gems and bettering my times (especially the path levels) - hit #2 on the GC boards! Woot! I know it won't last long... there's not too many games that totally hook me to the point where I go back and replay levels over and over again trying to better my times (most of the time, once I get the time star, I'm done)... =oD

Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
syntheticvoid
02-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Welcome! : ) Does this (or will it) support iCloud syncing across devices?
It syncs with iCloud, but it's better to play on one device at a time to avoid any sync conflicts.
02-14-2013, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post

Same here. Havent put a lot of time into this yet, but it's most definitely my GotW.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-14-2013, 01:04 PM
hmm... quick question - does anyone know if you keep the gems you've collected if you restart a level?

syntheticvoid
02-14-2013, 03:52 PM
Does anyone have the game that crash on them?
For me, it did it, I'm on a Iphone 4s with ios 6.1.1 and I tried to empty all the open applications and to restart and it didn't work.
02-14-2013, 04:01 PM
Looks like this is the game to get this week then. All positive impressions so far.

Twitter: @back2this