Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-16-2014, 01:45 AM

Default Super Pixel Soccer (by Ari Salmi)

You heard right, we got Super Pixel Soccer out to Google Play and Apple iTunes this morning.

Low-fi soccer with loads of fun and a multiplayer mode!

It’s the last seconds of the match and your opponent kicks the ball… but he’s missed it! Here's the chance to be the winner… shoot… GOOAAL!

With intuitive controls and awesome physics, Super Pixel Soccer is easy to pick up and fun to play!
In true competitive style, challenge your friends to frenetic soccer matches!

Play locally against your friends in the same device! The match will be one of the most intense 90 seconds you can have with your mates.

What are you waiting for? Everyone is already playing Super Pixel Soccer! Don’t miss out on this chance to have tons of fun!

Youtube link | Pop Up

KEY FEATURES:

- Local multiplayer mode
- Simple and fun gameplay
- Awesome ball physics
- Play against your friends
- Easy to learn controls

Remember to have fun and that Soccer is Football.

Here are the links:

pay-to-play for iOS -> https://itunes.apple.com/app/super-pixel-soccer-premium/id949383841

Free for Android -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...perpixelsoccer
pay-to-play for Android -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...soccer.premium
Old 12-16-2014, 03:16 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

The game itself is fun, gameplay is very easy and nice but it feels a bit heavy while not pressing the dash but it's ok, it's sometimes hard to actually hit the ball and that's the main problem, once or twice a game I would run into the ball but it would have no effect (especially when touching the ball with the legs), but it's ok, then the other problem is that the game feels very empty, 1 player or 2 players mode only, no tournament, no team (or colour) selection or any kinds of options, I like the core of the game, it could well be a 5 stars game if it was more reactive and have more game modes, I love the concept but I really hope you can update it with more contents. For me it's 3.5 out of 5, which means could be great but feels unfinished
Old 12-16-2014, 03:26 AM

Default More content is coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
The game itself is fun, gameplay is very easy and nice but it feels a bit heavy while not pressing the dash but it's ok, it's sometimes hard to actually hit the ball and that's the main problem, once or twice a game I would run into the ball but it would have no effect (especially when touching the ball with the legs), but it's ok, then the other problem is that the game feels very empty, 1 player or 2 players mode only, no tournament, no team (or colour) selection or any kinds of options, I like the core of the game, it could well be a 5 stars game if it was more reactive and have more game modes, I love the concept but I really hope you can update it with more contents. For me it's 3.5 out of 5, which means could be great but feels unfinished
We are planning on making all kinds of improvements to the game.
These include color selection, tournament mode for single and muliplayer, online multiplayer and maybe even a online tournament mode.

But as we do this on our spare time we couldn't finish those features before Christmas release.

The fine details are also going to be tuned, for example the running speed of the players and their reach for the ball.

We really hope you could hang in there with this game and see what the updates bring
Old 12-16-2014, 03:57 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qperience View Post
We are planning on making all kinds of improvements to the game.
These include color selection, tournament mode for single and muliplayer, online multiplayer and maybe even a online tournament mode.

But as we do this on our spare time we couldn't finish those features before Christmas release.

The fine details are also going to be tuned, for example the running speed of the players and their reach for the ball.

We really hope you could hang in there with this game and see what the updates bring
That's exactly what I thought, you had to rush to get it ready for Xmas, the core is really good tho, so I am pretty sure it will be much better with next update, good luck! I'll keep playing it as it is fun
Old 12-16-2014, 04:11 AM

Default Thanks :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
That's exactly what I thought, you had to rush to get it ready for Xmas, the core is really good tho, so I am pretty sure it will be much better with next update, good luck! I'll keep playing it as it is fun
Thanks for the input. This is what makes as do updates for our games.
Old 12-16-2014, 04:23 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qperience View Post
Sorry, haven't heard of batovi.com before.
You can email us at qperiencegames (at) gmail.com
Ops Yeah Misunderstood
Old 12-18-2014, 07:57 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

His! Loving the game so far but I've found one problem. By holding towards the goal and hitting boost I can score off the centre kick everytime. Not sure what the fix is - keeper AI or defensive positioning?
Old 12-18-2014, 11:22 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

God, I know that this is just a thing that happens in mobile, but it would've been cool if y'all had even shouted out Super Sec Soccer ([url]http://kingpenguin.itch.io/super-sec-soccer[/url]) as an influence, y'know?
Old 12-19-2014, 01:43 AM

Default Must be device related

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy F View Post
His! Loving the game so far but I've found one problem. By holding towards the goal and hitting boost I can score off the centre kick everytime. Not sure what the fix is - keeper AI or defensive positioning?
Thanks for the feedback.
This shouldn't happen as every kick has a little randomness in it. We'll look into this and try to make the start of a play a little harder
Old 12-19-2014, 05:46 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

It was easier to do on iPad. Didn't work so far on iPhone!