Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-16-2014, 01:45 AM
Qperience Qperience is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 41
Default Super Pixel Soccer (by Ari Salmi)

You heard right, we got Super Pixel Soccer out to Google Play and Apple iTunes this morning.



Low-fi soccer with loads of fun and a multiplayer mode!

It’s the last seconds of the match and your opponent kicks the ball… but he’s missed it! Here's the chance to be the winner… shoot… GOOAAL!

With intuitive controls and awesome physics, Super Pixel Soccer is easy to pick up and fun to play!
In true competitive style, challenge your friends to frenetic soccer matches!

Play locally against your friends in the same device! The match will be one of the most intense 90 seconds you can have with your mates.

What are you waiting for? Everyone is already playing Super Pixel Soccer! Don’t miss out on this chance to have tons of fun!


Youtube link | Pop Up


KEY FEATURES:

- Local multiplayer mode
- Simple and fun gameplay
- Awesome ball physics
- Play against your friends
- Easy to learn controls

Remember to have fun and that Soccer is Football.

Here are the links:




pay-to-play for iOS -> https://itunes.apple.com/app/super-pixel-soccer-premium/id949383841

Free for Android -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...perpixelsoccer
pay-to-play for Android -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...soccer.premium
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-16-2014, 03:16 AM
djstout djstout is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Taiwan & Japan
Posts: 907
Default

The game itself is fun, gameplay is very easy and nice but it feels a bit heavy while not pressing the dash but it's ok, it's sometimes hard to actually hit the ball and that's the main problem, once or twice a game I would run into the ball but it would have no effect (especially when touching the ball with the legs), but it's ok, then the other problem is that the game feels very empty, 1 player or 2 players mode only, no tournament, no team (or colour) selection or any kinds of options, I like the core of the game, it could well be a 5 stars game if it was more reactive and have more game modes, I love the concept but I really hope you can update it with more contents. For me it's 3.5 out of 5, which means could be great but feels unfinished
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-16-2014, 03:26 AM
Qperience Qperience is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 41
Default More content is coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
The game itself is fun, gameplay is very easy and nice but it feels a bit heavy while not pressing the dash but it's ok, it's sometimes hard to actually hit the ball and that's the main problem, once or twice a game I would run into the ball but it would have no effect (especially when touching the ball with the legs), but it's ok, then the other problem is that the game feels very empty, 1 player or 2 players mode only, no tournament, no team (or colour) selection or any kinds of options, I like the core of the game, it could well be a 5 stars game if it was more reactive and have more game modes, I love the concept but I really hope you can update it with more contents. For me it's 3.5 out of 5, which means could be great but feels unfinished
We are planning on making all kinds of improvements to the game.
These include color selection, tournament mode for single and muliplayer, online multiplayer and maybe even a online tournament mode.

But as we do this on our spare time we couldn't finish those features before Christmas release.

The fine details are also going to be tuned, for example the running speed of the players and their reach for the ball.

We really hope you could hang in there with this game and see what the updates bring
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-16-2014, 03:57 AM
djstout djstout is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Taiwan & Japan
Posts: 907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qperience View Post
We are planning on making all kinds of improvements to the game.
These include color selection, tournament mode for single and muliplayer, online multiplayer and maybe even a online tournament mode.

But as we do this on our spare time we couldn't finish those features before Christmas release.

The fine details are also going to be tuned, for example the running speed of the players and their reach for the ball.

We really hope you could hang in there with this game and see what the updates bring
That's exactly what I thought, you had to rush to get it ready for Xmas, the core is really good tho, so I am pretty sure it will be much better with next update, good luck! I'll keep playing it as it is fun
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-16-2014, 04:11 AM
Qperience Qperience is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 41
Default Thanks :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
That's exactly what I thought, you had to rush to get it ready for Xmas, the core is really good tho, so I am pretty sure it will be much better with next update, good luck! I'll keep playing it as it is fun
Thanks for the input. This is what makes as do updates for our games.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-16-2014, 04:23 AM
italodance italodance is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tehran-Iran
Posts: 1,236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qperience View Post
Sorry, haven't heard of batovi.com before.
You can email us at qperiencegames (at) gmail.com
Ops Yeah Misunderstood
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-18-2014, 07:57 AM
Neddy F Neddy F is offline
Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 95
Default

His! Loving the game so far but I've found one problem. By holding towards the goal and hitting boost I can score off the centre kick everytime. Not sure what the fix is - keeper AI or defensive positioning?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-18-2014, 11:22 AM
TheCalcutec TheCalcutec is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1
Default

God, I know that this is just a thing that happens in mobile, but it would've been cool if y'all had even shouted out Super Sec Soccer ([url]http://kingpenguin.itch.io/super-sec-soccer[/url]) as an influence, y'know?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-19-2014, 01:43 AM
Qperience Qperience is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 41
Default Must be device related

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy F View Post
His! Loving the game so far but I've found one problem. By holding towards the goal and hitting boost I can score off the centre kick everytime. Not sure what the fix is - keeper AI or defensive positioning?
Thanks for the feedback.
This shouldn't happen as every kick has a little randomness in it. We'll look into this and try to make the start of a play a little harder
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-19-2014, 05:46 PM
Neddy F Neddy F is offline
Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 95
Default

It was easier to do on iPad. Didn't work so far on iPhone!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent