★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: American Football!, designed in a way you never played it before. Be part of the action, be the Quaterback, control your player directly. Tired of just choosing moves from the playbook? Meet Stickman Football, play and directly control your favorite hero in every detail, tackle, pass, run or trick the defenders while going for your first touchdown!

Stickman Football finally joins the well known Stickman Sports game collection consisting of Stickman Soccer, Stickman Soccer 2014, Stickman Tennis, Stickman Tennis 2015, Stickman Basketball and Stickman Ice Hockey.

Experience pure football fun with fast paced gameplay, an astonishing atmosphere, stunning smooth animations, simple controls, insane action and tons of replay value. Choose your favorite football team and rank up while playing various seasons, cups in spectacular stadiums or simple dominate in a quick game or future football style matches. You have full control over your players with manual running, passing and tackling your opponents. Choose your favorite football team from more than 32 different skilled teams and lead them to glory!

Stickman Football supports MOGA and other iOS 7 MFi game controllers
From the makers of various top hits like Stickman Soccer, Stickman Basketball, Stickman Downhill, Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Tennis, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stickman Base Jumper, Rope'n'Fly and more...

Features
Bone-breaking tackling action
Selectable tactics: short or long passes, running, punt, field goals,
Quick game and tutorial mode with football rules explained by your coach.
Different season modes: Short Season, Long Season, The Bowl, Djinnworks Cup, North-West Cup, South-East Cup, Top 8 Tournament
Bonus Future Football game
32 football teams to choose from
Various stadiums and configurable game time
4 difficulty levels for longterm motivation (easy, medium, hard, pro)
Simple yet powerful touch controls with timing control
Match statistics
Smooth animations with 60 frames per second
Compete with your friends with the integrated world ranking leaderboard
Various achievements to unlock
MOGA and MFI Game Controller support
Pure football action!

Take a look at the Stickman Football Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGMHYynURPc

Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible

Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!

heikPhone's comments:
Finally we made it! After countless requests from you people out there we are very proud to present the newest additions to our Stickman Sports series!

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stickman-football-2015/id1010587367?mt=8
07-13-2015, 08:26 AM
Waiting on some impressions... It looks like stickman tecmo bowl could be a top football game this year, may just grab it anyway but I have had a mixed experience with some of the stickman games. Like if I pay 2.99 what else am I gonna have to pay to play a season etc curious about the IAP but if it's anything Like a tecmo bowl type experience take my money

07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
Hi Dailon80,
everything is unlocked in the paid version!
07-13-2015, 02:08 PM
Ok. I picked this up a little bit ago and had a chance to dig into it a little.

This is the closest I've seen to Tecmo Bowl on iOS since......well, Tecmo Bowl before it was broken. It's honestly really good. Fast paced arcade action with a pinch of simulation. Controls are perfect in this too.

As far as IAPS, I don't see any at all. There is no reason for them. Everything is open right from the get go.

There's a decent amount of content also. You have Quick Game, Short Season, Long Season, The Bowl, 4 different Cups, and "Future Football". (Not sure about that one. I haven't tried it out yet.)

I'm gonna go ahead and put my stamp of approval on this one. Especially if your looking for a Tecmo Bowl experience. Just don't go in thinking this is gonna be Madden or something. If you've played any of the other Stickman sports games, then you'll know what to expect.
07-13-2015, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heikPhone View Post
Hi Dailon80,
everything is unlocked in the paid version!
Thanks very much for the info... I'm all in on this game. Sounds like one I will like. thanks for doing one w football and I really like the basketball one too. Baseball Next season would be awesome!
07-14-2015, 08:59 PM
so much fun. love the stickman !!!! NOEN put it perfectly.

Last edited by bengman420; 07-15-2015 at 03:21 AM.
07-15-2015, 10:37 PM
Instant buy for me. The good thing about this developer is that he is committed to his games. If something is wonky in the first version you can be sure there's an update coming. Really excited about downloading this. Take my $3.
07-16-2015, 05:22 AM
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by orton1227 View Post
Instant buy for me. The good thing about this developer is that he is committed to his games. If something is wonky in the first version you can be sure there's an update coming. Really excited about downloading this. Take my $3.
Hey thanks for the nice words, really appreciated! Please let us know what you think about the game.
07-16-2015, 04:20 PM
Darn I regret buying this game. The Soccer game is better. This one is a jumble of characters on screen engaging in mass confusion. Hard to see where the ball is, who has it, and the action usually comes to a conclusion before I have time to figure out what was happening. And I'm a big fan of the Stickman games.
07-16-2015, 06:03 PM
Any possibility that we will get an option to pick the play just curious. An option to keep it like it is now or one to pick the play itself would be tight not complaining. The game itself is a great football game! Get it in the store if you haven't it's well worth the low price.