★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Hit Car is a car driving - invasion preventing simulator.
Earth has been affected with the every possible threats. Aliens, zombies and even robots are already here and your job it to get rid of them.

Collect the coins to buy car upgrades and the powerful weapons.
Hit, shoot, and smash anything that stands in your way and show to everyone how good you are on online leaderboards.

Coming soon:

- new arenas
- more weapons
- more upgrades

mephiozo's comments:

The Hit Car

Adrian Kumorowski
Genres: Games Action Racing
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
The country has been invaded by a little green dudes and your job is to get rid of them.
Collect the coins to buy weapons and upgrades to complete your mission !

Coming soon:
- new arenas and missions
- more weapons
- more upgrades
- new achievements

Supported Devices:
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone5
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone5c
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPadMini
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadThirdGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 47.4MB

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSAFHlGBl7Y
06-12-2015, 05:16 AM
Could be decent but would prefer an IAP to get rid of the ad's

Plus no auto rotate is surprising

06-12-2015, 06:19 AM
Looks pretty cool. Downloading now.
06-12-2015, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Could be decent but would prefer an IAP to get rid of the ad's

Plus no auto rotate is surprising
Maybe we will ad this later (IAP to remove the ads)

As for auto rotate - do you mean auto switch between landscape and portrait mode ?
06-12-2015, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mephiozo View Post
Maybe we will ad this later (IAP to remove the ads)

As for auto rotate - do you mean auto switch between landscape and portrait mode ?
Auto rotate= ability to choose which side the home button is on. I prefer to play with it on the right when in landscape but the game forces you to have it on the left.
06-12-2015, 11:02 AM
I normally hold my phone with the main home button on the right. If I do that the game doesn't auto rotate. It's just on one landscape view so it doesn't spin about to the view I want. Most games have auto rotate
06-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Ok, thanks guys!
We will enable autorotate in the next update.
06-12-2015, 11:50 AM
Will Not Play Games with Energy Systems
Hi there,

I spent some time playing the game. I like it. I have two requests/suggestions.

1) please add an IAP to remove the ads or make a premium version of the game with no ads. I hate ads. If the game is good I prefer to buy the game. Ads use data which is expensive.

2) please can you make it so that if we touch both sides of the screen at the same time and continue to hold both sides the vehicle slows down and stops and goes in reverse? It would make the gameplay much better. It would allow for more control of the vehicle.

Other than that it's a good game.

Billy
06-12-2015, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Hi there,

I spent some time playing the game. I like it. I have two requests/suggestions.

1) please add an IAP to remove the ads or make a premium version of the game with no ads. I hate ads. If the game is good I prefer to buy the game. Ads use data which is expensive.

2) please can you make it so that if we touch both sides of the screen at the same time and continue to hold both sides the vehicle slows down and stops and goes in reverse? It would make the gameplay much better. It would allow for more control of the vehicle.

Other than that it's a good game.

Billy
Being able to slow down and reverse would defeat the entire purpose of the game. Aside from running over the zombies/aliens, the whole point is to not crash into anything and if you can slow down, stop, and reverse it would make it way too easy, and strip all the fun out of the game.
06-12-2015, 02:35 PM
I gave this a go this morning and it's actually not bad. Not bad at all. Like everyone else has mentioned, auto-rotate and an IAP to get rid of ads needs to be added. Other than that, it's a pretty good Pako-like game. Coins are a little tough to get. It's more of a matter of finding them before you wreck. Definitely worth a try though IMO.