App description: **#1 Top Free App in over 100 countries**

Real Racing 3 is an award-winning franchise that sets a new standard for mobile racing games it really must be experienced to be believed.

This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.

TabbyAwards 2014 WINNER: Best Action, Adventure, Arcade & Racing Game
Mobile Excellence Awards WINNER: Best Mobile Game 2013
Game Connect Asia Pacific WINNER: Game of The Year 2013, Technical Excellence, Excellence in Art
Meffy Awards FINALIST: Best Mobile Game 2013

Real Racing 3 features a continuously expanding roster of officially licensed tracks, a 22-car grid, and over 100 meticulously detailed cars from manufacturers like Ferrari, Porsche, Chevrolet, Lamborghini, Mercedes-Benz, Bugatti, and Audi. Plus Real-Time Multiplayer, Social Leaderboards, Time Trials, Ghost Challenges, and innovative Time Shifted Multiplayer (TSM) technology, allowing you to race anyone, anytime, anywhere.

**This is a resource-intensive game featuring extremely high quality visuals. Please make sure you have at least 1.5GB of free space on your device.**

PRAISE FOR REAL RACING 3
Feels a full generation ahead of the competition (IGN, 9.1/10, Editors Choice)
A stunning visual masterpiece on mobile (Touch Arcade)
Sets the new standard on mobile for racing games (Pocket Gamer, 9/10, Gold Award)

REAL CARS
Take the wheel of over 100 intensely detailed vehicles from iconic manufacturers like Ford, Aston Martin, McLaren, Koenigsegg and Pagani, and test your skills on an authentic 22-car race grid the most epic racing experience on any handheld.

REAL TRACKS
Burn rubber on a full lineup of 12 real tracks in multiple configurations from top worldwide locations, including Silverstone, Hockenheimring, Circuit des 24 heures du Mans, Dubai Autodrome and many more.

REAL PEOPLE
Get bumper to bumper with friends and rivals in global 8-player, cross-platform, real-time racing with drafting. When your friends and rivals arent there, drop into any race to challenge their AI-controlled versions in Time-Shifted Multiplayer.

MORE CHOICES THAN EVER
Compete in over 2000 events, including Cup races, Eliminations, Endurance challenges, and Drag Races. Choose from a diverse range of upgrades to maximize your cars performance. Customize your car with a broad variety of paints, vinyls and rims. View the action from a variety of camera angles, tweak the HUD and fine-tune the controls to your personal preference.

THE PREMIER RACING EXPERIENCE
Powered by the remarkable Mint 3 Engine, Real Racing 3 features detailed car damage, fully functioning rear view mirrors, and dynamic reflections for truly HD racing. Enjoy a rich, next-gen game with the most advanced cross-platform social and competitive racing community ever. Real Racing 3 delivers it all and pushes the boundaries with every update.

RACE AROUND THE CLOCK
Exclusively for the Apple Watch, activate your Team Driver to race events, collect rewards and progress your career.

Welcome to the definitive racing experience for everyone, everywhere.
__
Terms of Service: http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.

EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates

Important Consumer Information: requires a persistent Internet connection (network fees may apply); requires acceptance of EAs Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA includes in-game advertising; collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details); contains direct links to the Internet and social networking sites intended for an audience over 13.

matthew-13's comments:

02-13-2013, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan't Ponic View Post
Why some people just loved the game and others just hated ?
Anyone has a reasonable explanation?
Some people don't mind playing games in short bursts. Traditionally, gamers have enjoyed settling down with one for a few hours of entertainment and it's those people who dislike this new strategy.

I'm in the latter group, but I'm gonna check out the gameplay anyway. If the wait time is as bad as the likes of CSR Racing I imagine I'll get bored within a few days. I'd also rather not waste large amounts of space on something I can't play at will.
02-13-2013, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroCst View Post
OMG really?
Yes that actually worked

It also gave me two free cars and 1000000 coins

02-13-2013, 09:09 AM
Good Lord. I just did a round of service and some minor damage repairs (this is my second round doing both...the first came up to 2h 12m)...and the timer is 6h 32m. I am going to go bonkers. The wait times are getting exponentially longer, and that too so fast!

Seeing this, getting the $99.99 package is in itself not worth it. Somebody like me could use that much of gold coins in a day or two!!
02-13-2013, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeCubes View Post
Yes that actually worked

What if you set the time back to normal, reverse the counters? I have to rely on my phone at work so it's not something I can just change all the time.

Also it's rather surprising that apple have not done anything about time changing, you would think apple would implant a hidden clock in the background that you never see but works on games and apps.

3D modelling, design and sequential artist / GameCenter ID: Diab
02-13-2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB View Post
TA review notes that the wait times become unobtrusive once you have multiple cars. Just switch cars.

Can't wait to DL and see how it plays out but no release in US tonight, yes?
THIS DOESN'T work dude. Each championship has a small set of cars (usually 4). So for the first 10 championships at least, you always need to get a new car. Plus, with wait times growing to over 6 hours already, and each car lasting only around 30-45 mins (at best might I add), that is pointless.
02-13-2013, 09:17 AM
If the beginner cars were a lot quicker to service and repair this problem would be much more bearable, I only have enough cash to buy the lowest car (I started with the 2nd worse the RS) and I really don't want too because it's slower and i'm already racing challenging races.

6 hour timers on race spec cars which were R$200,000 might be more um.. real, but delaying beginners just because is a bad choice.

3D modelling, design and sequential artist / GameCenter ID: Diab
02-13-2013, 09:18 AM
Just tried on my iPhone 5. Sometimes, even if i must admit is quite rare, framerate is not so perfect. Tried all the visuals but i think many tweaks and updates will come in the next days. Same to you?
02-13-2013, 09:19 AM
There's an update!

Some beavers are hiding, some beavers are invisible, some are moving and some are just plain elusive and then there are the 'Beavers in Disguise'.
02-13-2013, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krautboy View Post
There's an update!
wow that must be a new world record!
an update 4 hours after release!
i hope it tweaks the timers

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................
02-13-2013, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeCubes View Post
Yes that actually worked

I'm going to do that right after figuring out how this waiting really works.
From here I am really happy. I did a more hefty race and it will only take two hours to repair the car
(I also put other things to repair since I have more things to do in my life besides playing).