Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-16-2013, 11:42 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Well, bad news I suppose. Just got home and was trying to set up a New Zealand Account from my ipad, but it still seems to require a credit card or nz gift card. So can't seem to get it to work. Hmmm... Frustrating. I got feedback that it could be done with no payment info, but maybe they have changed it? Thanks to the people that tried to help me, I appreciate it.
Google, try it out, its a fantastic service.
https://www.google.ie/search?q=how+t...&client=safari

There is loads of links there as to how to set up an iTunes account without a credit card. All you have to do is select New Zealand (or you're local store) before you start.

Last edited by Rip73; 02-16-2013 at 11:56 PM..
Old 02-16-2013, 11:52 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Connector weren't you boycotting this?
Old 02-16-2013, 11:53 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Connector weren't you boycotting this?
Buying stuff yes, but I was going to try it out and give it a fair shake.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:56 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
Its called google, try it out, its a fantastic service.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:00 AM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
The links are genuine. All you have to do is select a particular store (of your own choce) first.
Its really quite easy.
You can take it whatever way, but it actually is genuine accurate nfo.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:02 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Google, try it out, its a fantastic service.

There is loads of links there as to how to set up an iTunes account without a credit card. All you have to do is select New Zealand (or you're local store) before you start.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:03 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
The links are genuine. All you have to do is select a particular store (of your own choce) first.
Its really quite easy.
You can take it whatever way, but it actually is genuine accurate nfo.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Well, bad news I suppose. Just got home and was trying to set up a New Zealand Account from my ipad, but it still seems to require a credit card or nz gift card. So can't seem to get it to work. Hmmm... Frustrating. I got feedback that it could be done with no payment info, but maybe they have changed it? Thanks to the people that tried to help me, I appreciate it.
Open itunes and switch to New Zealand *do this after logging out of your current itunes account*. Search RR3 and click on free to download, so when it ask you to log in, click create account. As you follow the steps a *None* should appear next to the payment types.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:11 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by imuddy View Post
Open itunes and switch to New Zealand *do this after logging out of your current itunes account*. Search RR3 and click on free to download, so when it ask you to log in, click create account. As you follow the steps a *None* should appear next to the payment types.
Finally a kind response. I did all the steps with all the help files out there and also a lot of nice people took out the time to pm me, so thanks!

But I really think that Apple changed this none thing recently, maybe in the new itunes store in ios 6. Cause there is no none function on the ipad.

Could be on the itunes pc version, maybe. If anyone is kind enough to check, it would be great. Or if someone has done this recently since ios 6.1, let me know. I don't have a personal laptop, so I prefer to do it on only on my ipad if possible.

Anyway, if anyone knows, let me know. I think you used to be able to select none in the old days, that is what is causing all this confusion. Maybe it might be easiest just to somehow buy a NZ gc hehe, I need a vacation.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:27 AM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Finally a kind response. I did all the steps with all the help files out there and also a lot of nice people took out the time to pm me, so thanks!

But I really think that Apple changed this none thing recently, maybe in the new itunes store in ios 6. Cause there is no none function on the ipad.

Could be on the itunes pc version, maybe. If anyone is kind enough to check, it would be great. Or if someone has done this recently since ios 6.1, let me know. I don't have a personal laptop, so I prefer to do it on only on my ipad if possible.

Anyway, if anyone knows, let me know. I think you used to be able to select none in the old days, that is what is causing all this confusion. Maybe it might be easiest just to somehow buy a NZ gc hehe, I need a vacation.
The guides only relate to the pc/mac version of iTunes.
You require a payment option on your device.
From pc/mac (all the articles in the google search that I linked) you require no payment option, that only comes up on non iDevice version. That is pretty clear in the articles (most recent ones anyway).
It literally takes about three minutes. If you read the actual info. It is far from difficult.
Any computer and email address separate from your actual iTunes log in.

Last edited by Rip73; 02-17-2013 at 01:40 AM..