★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-16-2013, 05:39 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
I think there are two totals, time played and time raced.
Wow, it keeps track? So from that screenshot it appears that he played for 5 hours and waited for 8 hours. Guess the reduced wait times from the last update are helping, so that is good. I really hope they can be kind and remove them by the US release.
02-16-2013, 05:43 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
I'm doing the adding friends, but I doubt I'll beat many of them at all lol. I'm the kind that people want to add... rofl.
Hehe, me too, they would love to add me cause I suck. Sigh.

02-16-2013, 05:49 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 597
Repair wait time seems ... changed, again?

Six repairs to my Focus. 2m 8s.

You also only get 3 gold for ranking up, as opposed to 5, which balances out the lower wait times. Nice.
02-16-2013, 05:52 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebornProphet View Post
Repair wait time seems ... changed, again?

Six repairs to my Focus. 2m 8s.

You also only get 3 gold for ranking up, as opposed to 5, which balances out the lower wait times. Nice.
Gold only goes up by 5 when you hit ranks 5, 10, 15, 20 etc 3 gold for all the other levels. Don't know about later in the game though.
02-16-2013, 05:55 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Gold only goes up by 5 when you hit ranks 5, 10, 15, 20 etc 3 gold for all the other levels. Don't know about later in the game though.
I got 5 gold for every rank on the day the game hit the NZ App Store mate.
02-16-2013, 05:56 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebornProphet View Post
I got 5 gold for every rank on the day the game hit the NZ App Store mate.
Apparently that was version 1.0, it changed with version 1.0.1.
02-16-2013, 05:57 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: planet iphone/ipad
Posts: 1,375
Wtf, some upgrades can only be done with gold!

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................
02-16-2013, 06:04 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by killy billy View Post
Wtf, some upgrades can only be done with gold!
Yup, and some cars can only be bought with gold.
02-16-2013, 06:07 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by killy billy View Post
Wtf, some upgrades can only be done with gold!
Yeah, the final stage of engine upgrades are gold only.
02-16-2013, 06:08 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: planet iphone/ipad
Posts: 1,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Yup, and some cars can only be bought with gold.
I knew about the "gold" cars but didn't knew some upgrades also cost gold!
Just checked and i need about 50 gold to fully upgrade my bmw m3 gts.....that's crap!

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................