02-21-2013, 02:28 AM
This hurts more after really getting a shine on for this game. Most of all I just feel bad for Bambi.

Just remember guys. When all this is over you're all winners to me
02-21-2013, 02:28 AM
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer-007 View Post
Turn off WiFi and log out of GameCentre. That's the only way. I simply have no time to sit down for 45 mins just to play a endurance race to win it.

PLay all the endurance races in one go then log back in and play the other event types with real people for a proper challenge.
I've tried playing with airplane mode on but that didn't seem to help much. I didn't sign out of GC, perhaps that will do the tracks. I will try that next time!

Feel free to add me on GC. My id is: ictoanen

02-21-2013, 02:30 AM
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer-007 View Post
I think the 6 1/2 hours you were facing is in the latest version. The one prior to this had waiting times in the 2 hour region at max.
Not so, last night my BMW GT was in repairs for over 6 hours. Based on the update it would now be more like 13 hrs!
02-21-2013, 02:30 AM
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 106
Has anyone noticed any logic in the inclusion of GC friends in your races? I have done cup races where only a few of the drones were GC friends even though I have enough friends to fill a full roster. It really is a shame as it is much more profitable to race GC friends.

Feel free to add me on GC. My id is: ictoanen
02-21-2013, 02:37 AM
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: planet iphone/ipad
Posts: 1,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by ictoanen View Post
Has anyone noticed any logic in the inclusion of GC friends in your races? I have done cup races where only a few of the drones were GC friends even though I have enough friends to fill a full roster. It really is a shame as it is much more profitable to race GC friends.
The logic is: your GC friends must race that cup first. When they have raced that cup, they will be added on the grid!

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................
02-21-2013, 02:55 AM
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by killy billy View Post
The logic is: your GC friends must race that cup first. When they have raced that cup, they will be added on the grid!
Yikes, that is something I should've thought of myself! Thanks.

Feel free to add me on GC. My id is: ictoanen
02-21-2013, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Not so, last night my BMW GT was in repairs for over 6 hours. Based on the update it would now be more like 13 hrs!
I believe the wait times should triple at the very least. So you're looking at 18 hours at best, over a day at worse.
02-21-2013, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Deputy View Post
This hurts more after really getting a shine on for this game. Most of all I just feel bad for Bambi.

Just remember guys. When all this is over you're all winners to me
Yeah, through thick and think, we've stayed together. But patience has its limit too, and EA better know that.

On a separate note, I am 100% certain that if this is the release candidate, WW3 will erupt right here. 1000 new posts at the very least within 24 hours of the game launching officially in New Zealand on the 28th.
02-21-2013, 03:08 AM
LOL. Wtf is Red Bull trying to achieve by interviewing Firemonkeys? The only thing I can think of is either Red Bull is buying ad space in the game or the Red Bull Ring is going to feature in a future update.

LInk: http://www.redbull.co.uk/cs/Satellit...21243319645120

PS: Looking at the butressing language of the article something is surely up. Feel free to speculate.

From the interview:

We have had a small release in a few countries just to get feedback from players about what they like and what they aren’t happy with before we release to the whole world. We are getting an overwhelming amount of positive feedback, but there are areas of the game that our fans aren’t happy with that we are looking to address.

Yeah, right!
02-21-2013, 03:16 AM
I knew something bad is coming. With service times after first update game was easily playable without need of spending single cent.
So if I do not update my service times will be same ? I guess they will tweak it on servers as they did before.