★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-21-2013, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer-007 View Post

LInk: http://www.redbull.co.uk/cs/Satellit...21243319645120

We are getting an overwhelming amount of positive feedback, but there are areas of the game that our fans arent happy with that we are looking to address.[/I]
Omg, what a bunch of liars!!

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................
02-21-2013, 04:54 AM
Hi guys,

I am just doing endurance record with Bmw 1M on Brands hatch track and i am on around 100km mark. What is the furthest endurance record that you know of? anyone?

Anyway, i love this game! Even initially thought that freeplay system will be rubbish but with this service scheme is awesome and realistic.

02-21-2013, 05:19 AM
So I decided to do some racing, for about 15 min race time, I have 3 cars in for service. One will be 6hrs 48 min, 2nd one will be 9.5hrs and the third one will be just over 8 hrs. Time for bed........ Maybe race tomorrow.
02-21-2013, 05:26 AM
With these timers it is more like ransomeware. You know there is a good game underneath it all but you only get glimpses of it if you're not willing to spend a fortune to negate the timers.

Feel free to add me on GC. My id is: ictoanen
02-21-2013, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
So I decided to do some racing, for about 15 min race time, I have 3 cars in for service. One will be 6hrs 48 min, 2nd one will be 9.5hrs and the third one will be just over 8 hrs. Time for bed........ Maybe race tomorrow.
I'm just flat out angry about this. I need to chill. I've been defending this game for days and they just toy with the times back and forth with only a comment from FM to redbull about how much positive feedback they're getting. Assclowns!

Need to find that Enya album ,light a J and play some Cool Pizza
02-21-2013, 05:42 AM
I'm happy to report i've finally deleted this abomination.
It runs like crap on Ipad3,TSM just sucks,timers are horrible and i really don't want to micro-manage repairs and services in a racing game. I had 5 cars and it didn't improve the fun factor at all. A waste of space and time it has been.

Some beavers are hiding, some beavers are invisible, some are moving and some are just plain elusive and then there are the 'Beavers in Disguise'.
02-21-2013, 05:52 AM
Uh, is anyone else who hasn't updated still able to play the game? It started crashing for me around 11pm (CST) last night, and it's still doing it this morning.

At the beginning of every race, it just crashes at the 3rd cut right before the race starts, whether I tap to skip or just let it run. NONE of them work with any car. Airplane mode doesn't make a difference.
02-21-2013, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killy billy View Post
Omg, what a bunch of liars!!
It's not surprising. It's a really good game.

The only one's upset are the kiddies who can't handle the game mechanics. It's really good for grown up older gamers particularly. My friends are eating it up. Service system makes Driving skill > free time to waste on a game. Like none of us have any more like when we were in college.

In Mario, it's don't run face first into a goompa.
In RR3, it's don't ram your car into shit or your service times escalate.

Now that I've got several cars, continuous play.
1 Get 5-6 races out of one car, put it in for service.
2 Pick another car, race it, put it in for service.
3 Check first car, if not done, repeat 2.
02-21-2013, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidgoku123 View Post
hope they would Implement some real physics i their next game,not lame like in this one.
Physics are good. Disable the assists: traction, steering and nanny-braking.
02-21-2013, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer-007 View Post
Protip: Don't win the weekly challenges. When you win (like I just did) you lose all the players to play with. So no more grinding. Just keep getting second. With 19 players and a win, I got 16.2k bonus and 8.9k for the win itself.
Thank you! I only scored a 3rd place this am on my first try.

Everyone has same weekly challenge right? GT3 RS was going to be my next car anyway, due to the different new race series it opens up. Then when I saw it was 50% off for that. I was like OMG, I just spent all my dough on GT500 upgrades, 'but MUST grind this out NOW!'.

And I did Sweetness!

I would have spent $1.99 to boost funds up... but since I don't really live in NZ, don't have CCwith address there... etc... oh well. I send a couple bucks Firemint's way when it's finally released.

I drove all my cars into the ground, saving vs. repairing, in order to get from broke to $86K. Didn't know if 50% discount was temporary, so I didn't want to wait. I didn't notice the discount banner the other day when GT3 first went up...

Then repaired all at once, LOL. Ending a great run... was bed time anyway.

Last edited by Menel; 02-21-2013 at 06:57 AM.