02-15-2013, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
I fail to see why everyone is not moving the clock forward. It's really easy to do and you can bypass any timer. Isn't it working for everyone?
Even though I've been cheated by the game I'm not a cheat
02-15-2013, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
Even though I've been cheated by the game I'm not a cheat
Well I don't see that as a "gameplay feature" so for me it isn't cheating. But I do get your point and I respect your decision

02-15-2013, 07:33 AM
Quote:
I fail to see why everyone is not moving the clock forward. It's really easy to do and you can bypass any timer. Isn't it working for everyone?
That will mess up other games with timers. My girl is playing happy street and pixel people and messing with the time severely screws up progress in that games.

Some beavers are hiding, some beavers are invisible, some are moving and some are just plain elusive and then there are the 'Beavers in Disguise'.
02-15-2013, 07:57 AM
Nice news to wake up to, instant body repair is nice to have since it still costs you R$ to do so, 5 minute oil change is much better since it runs out so quickly.

Good move Firemonkeys! I know this is only for testing and may not stay but anything is better then how it was.

3D modelling, design and sequential artist / GameCenter ID: Diab
02-15-2013, 08:07 AM
Quote:
It's the hastle of doing so, I use my phone as my main time source while I work in the evenings and also after forwarding a few weeks to skip timers, if I go back to normal the timers will reverse some what.

The new times right now are much better to work around.

02-15-2013, 08:10 AM
We also can't get too optimistic here!
Service/repair timers, part delivery and car delivery for the higher tier cars are still wayyyy to long.

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................
02-15-2013, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killy billy View Post
We also can't get too optimistic here!
Service/repair timers, part delivery and car delivery for the higher tier cars are still wayyyy to long.
Yep, instead of 7 hours it's now 3 hours for a repair. No game should take that long to be playable.

Playing: RavenSword: The Fallen King, Zenonia and Doom Classic.
Waiting For: Dead Strike. Vampire Origins.
Plus+: Kerrby
GameLoft Live: Kerrby
02-15-2013, 08:23 AM
Decision time again, should I save for the audi tt coupe or the bmw m3 coupe?

The audi is way cheaper and has better acceleration but the m3 has better handling and tyres...is that enough to warrant a huge cost difference? Also the m3 is a FR while the audi is a f4, what does that mean?

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
02-15-2013, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrby View Post
Yep, instead of 7 hours it's now 3 hours for a repair. No game should take that long to be playable.
At least the damage repairs is instant.

I don't get it, isn't this quite a good thing? No more wait times at all between races? At least now you can race in peace for five races before doing the services, then move on to the next car.
02-15-2013, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrby View Post
I agree for the start of the game, the first car should be much quicker overall so keep you hooked, but once you get 3+ cars having to wait an hour for an engine rebuild is 'ok' because you can still skip it or wait an hour and 10 minutes.

I'm all for low times but I do understand that money has to be made here