★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Zombiesim... Has anyone tried this game?

07-04-2009, 11:32 PM
#1
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 9
Zombiesim... Has anyone tried this game?

Has anyone tried this game yet? It looks pretty interesting, but I need to hear some feedback first before making a purchase.

Here is a trailer from the developer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXpTlsjYbw0
07-04-2009, 11:37 PM
#2
Joined: May 2009
Location: TA 09'
Posts: 2,006
That... Was the weirdest... Trailer... I had ever seen... Voice is very not in depth, no music, patches of squares, dots, and bombs... Very... odd

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.

07-04-2009, 11:44 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardat View Post
Has anyone tried this game yet? It looks pretty interesting, but I need to hear some feedback first before making a purchase.

Here is a trailer from the developer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXpTlsjYbw0
Oh i've seen something and played something like this on the net before. You basically do nothing but watch dots representing zombies infect dots representing the uninfected. All the while you'll see some humans fight while others run. And this goes on until all are infected or the zombies are killed.

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221
07-04-2009, 11:47 PM
#4
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Underworld
Posts: 9,230
07-04-2009, 11:54 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,140
I laughed so hard at that trailer.
07-04-2009, 11:54 PM
#6
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 9
It looks interesting...but I just can't tell how it plays. Right now I saved it on pandoras box. I may wait for a price drop before I make a decision.
07-04-2009, 11:57 PM
#7
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardat View Post
It looks interesting...but I just can't tell how it plays. Right now I saved it on pandoras box. I may wait for a price drop before I make a decision.
You don't play it, it plays itself by moving the humans and zombies around which are represented by color-coded dots. But the developer did add some interactivity by adding military weapons you can use.

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221
07-05-2009, 12:06 AM
#8
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0130j03 View Post
You don't play it, it plays itself by moving the humans and zombies around which are represented by color-coded dots. But the developer did add some interactivity by adding military weapons you can use.
If that is all that you do then I may have to hold off for now. I just don't want it to be one of those games I play a few times and then it just collects dust. The trailer is great though. The voice acting is so bad... that it's good
11-08-2009, 08:33 PM
#9
The bombs! KEEP DROPPING THE BOMBS!

Playing Red Conquest! Username: Sebasterbator
Hit me up if you wanna play.
11-08-2009, 08:39 PM
#10
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 2,348
what in tarnation!?