★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: "Mummy's Revenge" 1.5 BIG Update

07-05-2009, 05:16 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to jbmoney13
"Mummy's Revenge" 1.5 BIG Update

Hi everyone,

"Mummy's Revenge" is now featured by Apple in the "WHAT WE'RE PLAYING" section of the iTunes Appstore. Thanks for all the TouchArcade Forum supporters.

I have really great stuff to share with you, it's been a little over a month since the release of "Mummy's Revenge", and the 1.5 update is already in the submission process. Here are some pics showcasing all the new features that you asked for.

New Cave:

Flame Thrower:

Dual magnum:

Boss Level:

Pharaoh Raising the Dead:

Pharaoh and his friends

ALL THE WEAPONS:

THE GAME IS ON SALE DUE TO BEING FEATURED IN iTUNES FOR $0.99, Price will go up so please pick it up now. All updates will be free.

Link to Appstore: Mummy's Revenge

For more information on the game here is a link (with video) to a previous thread here on Touch Arcade.

The 1.5 update also takes care of the weapons not saving after you continue problem. The game also plays smoother than ever. I'll have a video ready really soon.

As promised I won't leave you guys hanging. I need as much support from all of you as possible. I'm working on another update for the game with even more weapons, and enemies, and levels. I promise to deliver a great gaming experience, just give me a chance.

I've also gotten started with a brand new game that I can't wait to show all of you. As always TouchArcade will be the first to get any details. Thanks again to everyone.

Respectfully,
JB / Apptastic Apps (Facebook Page)
Developing Quality Games: Check Out: Mummy's Revenge - Mummy's Revenge Lite (Free)
http://www.apptasticapps.com Twitter: - twitter.com/apptastic

Last edited by jbmoney13; 07-05-2009 at 05:20 AM.
07-05-2009, 05:27 AM
the update looks amazing!

07-05-2009, 05:32 AM
Looks awesome, you really managed to give this game a look and feel all of its own. assortment of weapons looks very... subtle and refined, like a box of "Quality Street" !

Playing: Solipskier, Edge, Ground Effect, Bobble Surfer, Minigore, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, iSR, Pocket God, Slotz, Zen Bound 2, Crazy Snowboard, Vector Tank, ...
07-05-2009, 05:40 AM
Thanks guys

I appreciate it guys, I really worked hard to impress all of you.

Respectfully,
Developing Quality Games: Check Out: Mummy's Revenge - Mummy's Revenge Lite (Free)
07-05-2009, 05:53 AM
I downloaded this app a few days after it was realeased. One suggestion though, do something with the sound of the shotgun, it sounds really terrible, other than that this game is perfect better than Zombievile USA so good job.
07-05-2009, 08:10 AM
Eagerly waiting for the update
07-05-2009, 08:15 AM
Lancer!!!!
Gears of Mummy!

Check out Smoof7 Productions!
07-05-2009, 08:42 AM
what about ammo price

will you do something about the price of ammo aswell? as it is a huge bump that i pay 3500 for the machinegun and get 1000 bullits, and then i pay 3500 to get 500...

otherwise update looks wonderfull, glad to hear you have solved the weapons not beaing saved problem,

weps looks great, and it seems that an allready good game just will be better
07-05-2009, 10:08 AM
Hey guys thanks for the input. I have changed the SfX for the weapons as well as fixed the price of ammo, especially since I just added 8 new weapons . I also fixed the dreaded "all my weapons are gone when I continue a game bug".

Respectfully,
07-05-2009, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny554 View Post
Lancer!!!!
Gears of Mummy!
I thought some of you Gears of War fans might like this weapon. I'm going to be posting a contest for Promo Codes tomorrow in regards to new ideas for the next update. I plan on giving 10 promo codes away, I owe it to the TouchArcaders.

Respectfully,